Ranking
Original Post
Wb replay.
Started playing again tb and just made a replay to see if I still know how to do it xDDD.

I hope I wont quit again.
Attached Files
R.I.P Uke.rpl (275.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by JookerBB; Jun 10, 2015 at 06:26 PM.
Super twitchy, lots of ghosting which could have easily been avoided.
The 'tricking' wasn't even that impressive, you extended joints way to often, like extended knee when a relaxed knee would have done the same but looked nicer.
Plus the replay is in 9.82 gravity, so the tricking wasnt that difficult.
try spinning in one direction for most of the replay, you sort of just jumped around while trying to spin, but changing directions too much for it be counted as flow.
The first dm wasnt too good, nothing wrong with it, but it just wasn't impressive, didnt like how your wrist broke, I messed around with the replay a little bit and got the wrist to not dm, the follow up kick on the arm was nice but the last dm seemed lack luster.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Super twitchy, lots of ghosting which could have easily been avoided.
The 'tricking' wasn't even that impressive, you extended joints way to often, like extended knee when a relaxed knee would have done the same but looked nicer.
Plus the replay is in 9.82 gravity, so the tricking wasnt that difficult.
try spinning in one direction for most of the replay, you sort of just jumped around while trying to spin, but changing directions too much for it be counted as flow.
The first dm wasnt too good, nothing wrong with it, but it just wasn't impressive, didnt like how your wrist broke, I messed around with the replay a little bit and got the wrist to not dm, the follow up kick on the arm was nice but the last dm seemed lack luster.

the gravity was 20.89 I meant to put 30.00 but yeah...

I just started to play tb again so I forgot some things (about 4-5 monts)

but thanks anyway.