Ranking
Original Post
Button for /en if you are a spectator
Basically, if typing /en would get you into the game there should be a button to do so in order to not have to type it. So if you are spectating, a button to enter should appear on the screen which allows you to join in on the fun. It could even be a hidden feature where you click on the timer in the top middle and it enters you if you are currently a spectator.
um just why if you have the command /en then why bother with a button as well. it seems like just useless programming. I mean its not like that ./en is taking so much time to type in that you miss something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I disagree with this, it doesn't seem logical. Even if you have no keyboard you have the option of getting an onscreen one when you login to the computer/mac

I also have something related to the topic of buttons. How about one to get to the toribash menu? That one seems a little more logical.
Sounds like you're just too lazy to type /en in chat.
This would be useless programming for something that isn't making the game any better.
If you have no keyboard, you wouldn't be able to play anyways because you didn't login.
Even if you did just enable the on-screen keyboard, its not that hard to type /en in chat.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually there are new players who dont completely understand the /enter /en command and when to use it. So this seems like easy way to improve accessibility
Since entering is the most common thing in tourneys, duels etc. it could be more visual instance of command. So new players wont be spamming chat asking how to enter.
Leon The Black
If they miss all the messages saying

"tourney starts in XXXX, type /enter to enter" (well close enough)

wont they also miss the button?
Last edited by SmallBowl; Aug 7, 2015 at 10:00 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Since entering is the most common thing in tourneys, duels etc. it could be more visual instance of command. So new players wont be spamming chat asking how to enter.

If your in a tourney how would you not know how to enter if the game literally tells you between 5-10 Times a session "game starts in (x mins) type /enter to join". You can't possibly be that oblivious. Same thing for duels just not as often. So again I don't see the point of this except for being an annoying add on that someone might accidently press while spectating a duel.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 7, 2015 at 10:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
You might misclick in a duel sever.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 8, 2015 at 08:51 PM.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
You might misclick in a duel sever.

Yeah and the worst part is missclicking a duel against you.
GOD