Ranking
Original Post
.. Reborn
LotA is not dead we're almost at the end of the rope.. 2 nots from hitting the hard instagib floor.. This is a speaker announcement.. I'm Now accepting ranks of people above orange.. Since hardly anyone wants to get black since it takes a long time..

I'm planning to restart the clan from scratch and re orginize our bored.. While i was at blueflames pad fixing his comp for 2 days..(cat urinated all over it).. I'm trying to hardest.. And putting my blood and tears into this clan.

No more of this GO FKIN DIE lota... ANy of that.. You earn the honorary .*. UR ON MY LOWEST RESPECT.*. Reward!~
Sad to say but I'm back.
LOL hahahahaha

sorry i laughed so hard when said what was wrong with blueflames comp

but good for u =D
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
LotA is not dead we're almost at the end of the rope.. 2 nots from hitting the hard instagib floor.. This is a speaker announcement.. I'm Now accepting ranks of people above orange.. Since hardly anyone wants to get black since it takes a long time..

I'm planning to restart the clan from scratch and re orginize our bored.

LotA is dead,gone,not coming back. As for restarting the clan.........i think there's a rule on that one.
Lota isnt Dead. We're on the end of the ropes.. Our last members are still going.. As for my post.. it wasnt necromancy
Sad to say but I'm back.
I'm not bragging but i've been the most active LotA member (exept for a few days cause my freind came over) so LotA isnt dead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

...and then I realized that Bloodude already declared it a goner. A good example of "read before post" this lol xP
Last edited by CMon; Feb 17, 2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Made a lol'er. Lol.
I still dont say its gone im still here to bad noone else is ecsept for blood
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

On the contrary i've seen trentdude on sometimes, so that makes....... 3.....
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P