ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Challenges
We should have daily/weekly/monthly/annual challenges for TC or have a leaderboard for the categories, I think it would give a huge incentive to continue to play.

Solax explains it pretty well
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
More achievable and incremental achievements and mroe achievable incremental customisation would go a long way.

I also think daily and weekly 'quests' or challenges could be cool - kind of like how Blizzard's Hearthstone does it.

Could be things like:
Play 15 games in Judo
Perform 3 decaps in TK
Dq 2 opponents with their heads outside the dojo in aikido

You get a new one daily stacking up to 3 challenges queued up for you to do so to get max benefit you can play only once every three days provided you clear them all.

These could provide a tc reward which a customisation price model rework could take into account so that everything works nicely.

It would solve a lot of problems in one fell swoop I think:
More incremental achievement
Incentive to play daily and diversify gameplay
Price structure making customisation achievable early and rarer/better/harder to get the higher you go

Someone feel free to make a thread for the daily/weekly quest/challenge thing here if they want.

Last edited by Kirito; Nov 5, 2016 at 12:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i think the challenges should be different from the classic
achievements of do x decaps and more towards special variables
like Dq x opponents with their heads outside the dojo in x mod,
win x matches with both wrists broken in x mod,win x matches
with your head off etc etc

also don't see a reason to rank them leaderboard style or to have
them just in ranked servers,any official server should do.
to add on that,like achievements only provide a prestige reward,
it should be the same for challenges,so no tc reward.
I think there should be tc rewards because it will give people more incentives to play, it doesn't have to be a crazy amount of tc maybe like, 100 tc for completing 10 decaps in a week or something. and annual challenges should be hard and be 10k+

you should only be able to do 1 daily challenge per day, 1 weekly challenge per week, 1 monthly challenge per month 1 annual challenge per year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Love the idea, and i agree with the official servers only or ranked servers only, but if we're getting new achievements or "challenges" shouldn't the achievements we already have be fixed first? or did skulfuk fix that? i support the idea but it'll need more thought on how it'll actually work.
Totally support the idea.

But, alts will probably go into white/yellow belt servers so they can get these achievements easier. So I think it should just be for the public/ranked servers, and not the Beginner/SemiPro/Intermediate servers.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S