Toribash
Nugget:

i like the opener in the first replay. the second spin in it was unexpected, to me. you sortve cancel the momentum out with the split though. you have a lot of jerky movement, and your third replay isn't that impressive. same with smegma. there's not really that much innovation or creativeness, and theres some wonky movement. not much i can say other than practice more.

no

Murcinary:

your replays are enjoyable.

in Mei Hua Quan i dont like how you change the direction of your momentum all of a sudden at 242. your punches are bit jerky, and the last two punches are a but slow, which to me messes up the speed and flow of the replay.

in Hired Muscle your opener isn't really all that. i feel like you had trouble with your left leg a lot during it. at 205 it twitches immensely.

in Sigh there isn't really anything that's impressive except the spin at 230. the hit chain was pretty cool. but even then there's not that much power. its like seeing a buildup but nothing really happening at the end. it makes it look like you were too lazy to try and get some better positioning to further your replay.

i understand there's more of a focus in movement, however how you flow these some of these movements together, im not a big fan. in all of these replays im noticing that your arm movement is a little stiff as well, (specifically your elbows). it's a hard call for me, since i like watching your replays, personally.

i'm going to have to say no, though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Ok Murcinary I guess I'll make the final decision. I've seen a lot of your replays and the ones in this app are not as good as what I've seen from you before. I know you can do a lot better. So considering that I'm going to say no.

I know you have what it takes. Good luck next time.
2nd app
Attached Files
[M] Think Outside The Box.rpl (377.3 KB, 30 views)
[D] Gram Be Damned.rpl (137.7 KB, 17 views)
[M] Better By The Second.rpl (160.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by RayWill135; Mar 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
that's a final no to both Nugget and Murcinary. good luck on your next applications dudes
oh yeah
Srux: those were all awesome, i really liked all of them. yes from me.

victortb: there are some really cool ideas in those and i appreciate that youre not going for the same type of replays that people usually do, but the replays themselves are not perfect execution-wise, which you will certaintly improve eventually if you keep making replays. my vote is a no for now, but i am looking forward to seeing these cool ideas when your replays are more refined.

RayWill135: Think Outside The Box is cool, although the opener was a bit boring imo, i like spins but these were not particularly impressive or nice looking (except the one at 800, that one was slightly cooler). the hits don't do much for me except for the double knee, after closing toribash i didn't really remember what they looked like at all.

the part with the 3 skeets was pretty impressive, it's cool to see people trying to do impressive stuff instead of doing it when they have a good opportunity to do it. it's clear that you were trying to do this the whole time, especially since you picked the mod for it i guess.

i really like Better By The Second except for the anti pose, i think i would have preferred a quick pose since anti posing so close to uke gives the impression that it was just laziness

Gram Be Damned is pretty stylish but again the antipose bothers me, i dont see any particular reason for there not the be a pose.

despite the things i complained about your movement is enjoyable, your hits are good and you showed a replay that had a really nice idea that you executed well enough for me. i think i'll vote yes, although it's an extremely close yes if you ask me

Diuwaybuns: impressive speed on Indirect but i particularly don't like the last hit. i've never liked when people hit as they are falling on the ground, especially in high gravity, because 95% of the time it's because they couldn't keep their balance and sacrificed the leg that was supporting them to kick uke, which pretty much finishes the replay since it's very difficult to continue spinnning when you are sitting on the ground. i accept that this sounds like a stigma so im not going to take it into consideration too much.

i like the hits in Dragula but i didn't like the movement, the opener took place in midair which means that quick movements can't be followed up by spinning since you are not in contact with anything. you placed your foot on the ground at 490 but before and after that you still had rotations that looked abrupt. it looks like you were going for a quick flowing opener, which would be great with these movements in my opinion, but the low gravity made you suffer the consequences of that small hop upwards at the beggining of the replay.

the manip hits look rushed, as if you were trying to tap uke when you're not in a favourable situation. some jerky movements during the hits aswell, although like i said i don't think the hits are that bad.

Hypocrite was fast and explosive, which i appreciate in replays (although less now since dismemberments got out of hand with the new versions).

although you still had a decent amount of dms in that glutes kick, i noticed that your foot hits uke's right knee and left leg at frame 259, which tremendously slowed down your kick and forced you to practically start the knee extension all over again, except now with less space. it looks hard to fix, but if you managed it, the hit would have looked more explosive (which i personally approve )

i go for a no. the last time i saw your replays was a very long time ago so i can't tell how much youve improved, sorry about that
oh yeah