ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This is stupid, hanz0 is a great moderator. (Not sure about this Hanz0 fellow, though.)

And any hate toward hanz0 is hate you secretly have for yourselves.
He scares me );

Pretty sure he doesn't take this game as seriously as most people do.
Love the sarcastic posts he/you do/does. They make me lol.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
With enough time some ppl became trademark of the community.
When that happens questions of love or hate are not important anymore.

Some ppl don't like the rain, but they can't live without the water.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post

From the posts i've seen him make, it seems like he's only in it for the lols xD.

This is how I think of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TrB_vqRz4U
The fire is his banhammer xD.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Sep 8, 2012 at 12:55 AM.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
From the posts i've seen him make, it seems like he's only in it for the lols xD.

This is how I think of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TrB_vqRz4U
The fire is his banhammer xD.

No, hanz0 is not just in it for the lols.
He sure does seem like it. My opinion of him is very sophisticated and hard to put into words.
Especially considering I know nothing about him, like you obviously do, because you know who he is, what he does, and why he does it. Which is why you know he's not in it for the lols.
For all we know he could be, and just says he's not.
Now if he isn't in it for the lols, which is a word im starting to hate for using it so much, then I am a gigantic retard, which is still ok in my opinion.
But it's one of the things the world may never know about the mysterious hanz0.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Sep 8, 2012 at 01:05 AM.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Apart from that, people either a. Never interact with me, b. Read my posts and either find them amusing or make wild generalizations, c. Get in dumb arguments with me about things which they're clearly uninformed about (See: That evolution thread. Didn't you help me explain evolution in that one?), or d. Casually chat with me in IRC and that usually goes okay.

That's true. At least you never got to the stage where you ban everyone who disagrees with you... (My current ban is because I replied to a certain someone that "because I said so" does not constitute proof that aliens exist...)

Well all said and done you are definitely one of the better sadmins. Users get the wrong idea because they don't see all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on.
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Sep 8, 2012 at 06:56 AM.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
He sure does seem like it. My opinion of him is very sophisticated and hard to put into words.
Especially considering I know nothing about him, like you obviously do, because you know who he is, what he does, and why he does it. Which is why you know he's not in it for the lols.
For all we know he could be, and just says he's not.
Now if he isn't in it for the lols, which is a word im starting to hate for using it so much, then I am a gigantic retard, which is still ok in my opinion.
But it's one of the things the world may never know about the mysterious hanz0.

Not only are the words appearing on my screen retarded, but I will never consider anything said by someone named "m0nk3y8" sophisticated.

However if you are actually serious I would like to ask you to stop and think if someone of his standing would be where they are if "the lols" are all they care about.
QQ
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I'm in support of hanz0 because:

1) He keeps the "idiot count" down on the forums. This means I don't have to read brain-numbing/otherwise stupid posts more often.
2) In addition to the above, I like his sense of humour when dealing with said issues. ("Who is "Hanzo"?")
3) Although he does appear strict, I think he does make a very effective moderator and deserves his position.
This should be a rule:

You're not allowed to vote on hanz0 or discuss him until you've at LEAST had a short conversation with him.

Also m0nk3y8 has lost my respect.