Ranking
I had my first wing chun class today, It's been a few years since I haven't been doing real sport. The muscles of my arms and legs hurt pretty hard, but dam' it feels good. I missed this ;p

It was more "sport-ish" than I expected, we even make jumped-pushups on teh fists ! That's a good thing ; I had doubts about trainings/classes being too soft.

Otherwise I saw a friend who just came back from Danemark, was kewl !
Last edited by deprav; Sep 19, 2012 at 03:00 AM.
hmmm today I got the whole day off

so stuck in school with my class the whole long day xD

we were supposed to be in the forest the whole day chopping down some small trees to make place for the bigger trees, but now my teachers are sick :3
Siku can't touch this!
I had a special technique when I had something to do back in high school : I didn't give a single fuck. That was a lot of 0, but I didn't give a shit either ;p

At some point they understood there was no use asking me to do homeworks. lololololo
i never studied good in school, just finished it well and, after one year in uni, no more MATH! now i have more time to spend
I have fcking fever today and i still have to go to school
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Preparing a loaded debate for tomorrow, nothing feels better than knowing something your opponent does not!
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Still tripping from yesterday night. Damn deprav I gotta show you the pic.
Hello, world.
Finally signed up for uni today xD. People kept asking me if I was repeating my first year or was promoted to second year(like that was some miracle for a guy who looks like me I don't know..:P).They lost my grading paper for a second too..but was gladly found.Other than that, day went by fine!
Your messed up world enthrills me