Toribash
Original Post
THE END!
i as leader and creator of this clan declare that it is over. i shall contact the necasary ppl to get rid of our boards and stuff. i know im probly the only one that cares that much but im still going to do a lil bit of a solemn message.

it began all that time ago, with my exaggerated story of the begginning of sxc. saying sumthing about being merged with super sayen strippers or something along those lines. as always my new clan was bombarded with "thats shit!" and "phail!!". but jaco was first to support me and the ball got rolling. crazy yack jumped aboard with some other members. soon the clan got bman and suicide bot and the likes and we were looking to officiality. lol almost forgot the absolutely massive flame with slashdafivenine and that guy who was leader of darkness... we came through anyway. not long ago i had to temporarily quit due to relationship problems with tanya and that was the begginning of the end. every1 frolicked off into the distance and wen i came back there was the tattered remains of a once great clan.

it saddens me to think that very few people are even goin to read this. but for those EX-SXC members that do. it was awsome while it lasted and thank you.

it is the end.

goodbye.
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band
*single tear rolls artistically down cheek*

*bows head*
I was there the whole time, watching the greatness of SXC.

I wish I had joined for more than 1 hour when it first all started to be honest.
I SXC, only reason is that it lacked fun One question could you give the Server to S2K, and any former SXC are welcome to join S2K without tryout Just contact me.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
I SXC, only reason is that it lacked fun One question could you give the Server to S2K, and any former SXC are welcome to join S2K without tryout Just contact me.

UTTER FUCKING FAIL.

I wont give it to you, and i dont think anyone should. You're trying to take advantage of he clan you betrayed, so no, get your own.