Ranking
Original Post
Please Read
Hello iCoF members, I would like to say a few words.
Over the past few months we have experienced difficulties wide and narrow
But over the past few weeks we have been getting way better.
Not many of our members now remember the dark days of iCoF.
We had no active members, about 2 posts per week. And nobody in game.
But that has truly changed.

I would like to thank:

~d3athd3mon~ even though he has basically went in hiding. he is a friendly and funny guy, who has also helped me through a lot of crap.

~All the other iCoF members~ all of you are cool people who are awesome clan members, I really enjoy every bodies company.

I made this thread as a reminder to all. You have all helped me rebuild this clan.
iCoF has an amazing and epic legacy that I hope will continue on forever.
I hope your not all thinking that I am quitting because I never will xD.
Thanks again

Regards ~emg~
Last edited by killtime12; Dec 14, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
iCoF had some pretty damn bad days. A few times I was considering quitting.
But I decided if I became leader, I could try my hardest to get this clan alive and I did. iCoF is now one of the most active clans forum and game wise.
The only thing I think we need to work on is clan wars. Although there is no clan war system right now as soon as there is we will be on top
We will be like spartans up in there lol
But seriously EMG. its cool to know more about the history of iCoF, and it just adds to the pride people will have when being in this clan. I know i'm glad to be here lol.
I have many stories about iCoF's legacy
Like how it fell. How it was before t fell
xD iCoF and i cant stop
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
with me and emg never gonna quit iCoF will live on until we die which wont happen again but with me and emg STILL RECRUITING MORE PPL we wont ever die will we guys

and most important stop pissing ppl in icof guys its just annoying me and emg to deal with it and guys when u complain about me tell emg why ur complaining will you and tell him what went on first cause i was with skylar 3days straight wing was stalking us and still is *sighs* and killtime was being disrespectful ive let it pass extreme was being disrespectful ive let it pass and not said anything till now and a few others that started these things and if you complained about me send the REAL STORY to emg will you ? thanks

~jameslinay~

also stop being n00bs and ragers we only joke and you guys take it srsly we say get out now then jk and u rage ... congrats guys

oh and were at an all time high with the complaints going to emg

~jameslinay~
-----
aaaaaaaaaaaalso when were serious we'll ...ill say can you go or can u spec please its priv
Last edited by jameslinay; Sep 4, 2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no i said i havent said anything about extreme i told emg to let out incident slide
-----
also u online ?
-----
and i almost fainted O.o just got out teh bath had to lay down for 5 mins O.o
Last edited by jameslinay; Sep 4, 2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump