Ranking
Original Post
PokerBash
My suggestion is make something on website or ingame to make people play poker with TC... That should be really nice...

Also, looks at this:

IRC #support code:
[09:12] <avwave> http://s262.beta.photobucket.com/user/avwave/library/cards  
http://s262.beta.photobucket.com/user/avwave/library/cards/PokerbashCard
http://s262.beta.photobucket.com/user/avwave/library/cards/PokerbashCards/faces
Last edited by Shade; Jan 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
I say yes to this idea. Fully supported. I'd love that but the chances of always winning would be really slim. It would either give alot of weath or you'd lose.

Anyways, what's redbutton and would this be ingame or forum?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I really like this idea, PokerBash next to Minibash, like a mini game to play with TC! Eh could make the community really wealthy ;o
Although I think this could be a lot of fun, it's highly irrelevant to toribash. If the poker could be modified to be toribash related (other than using tc), why not?
Your pal,
crith
devil I would kick your ass at poker <3

also supported. Once mentioned this to A GM and he said that he would post it on his gmboard and stuff (Because I wanted to start it with Mocrogunz, would be a nonprofit gambling thing for us just fun (Unless we profited from playing etc)) so yeah. He never did post it though. I believe it was tona.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
How would it work though, in forums, next to Minibash, at another website, or another application?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Wonderfull idea. :3
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Not supported, this is an Indie game, not a poker game.
Although it would benefit the community, more money, etc...
nope

Although curing the common cold would help people, make life easier, etc...
nope

Originally Posted by rockypocky View Post
I wanna play blackjack!

This.

Support given.
-----
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
How would it work though, in forums, next to Minibash, at another website, or another application?

It would most likely be next to minibash, but it doesn't necessarily matter "where" it is, as long as it connects to toribash there won't be an issue. It would probably not be a downloadable app like toribash, though.
-----
Edit: Changed my vote to a maybe, because russians or other such people will find a way to hack/farm and steal everyone's tc/generate tc. And all of the effort it would take restoring the lost tc and/or making an anti-hack/spam measure might not be worth it.
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma