Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Action Figures
Hey guys, was in school, and couldn't get Toribash Action Figures off my mind, I know one has been made before in around '09 but wasn't available for commercial sale or something like that..
I saw the pics of it and it did look really cool, what I was thinking, was why not bring them back? It'll increase the population of TB and it'll be really fun to play with if you're away from your computer, whether it's playing around however you want, or designing moves to try in-game, you'll always have TB with you.
I was thinking of if they get made, they can come with a special code that unlocks something on toribash, whether it's a few thousand TC or a full set of item textures, or maybe even an achievement..
Another idea relating to this, was, what if you incorporate some of the main staff members with their full texture sets for a slightly higher price?
Last edited by Butler; Aug 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
They should actually make toris out of the most famous toribashers in the community and in game! I love this idea. Keep it up
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Toribash Action Figures
I want my tori!
That way you could show and advertise how cool Toribash is.
Modo Bestia
I would buy it.

Instead of making a tori based on a few people, how about stickers? That represent forces/relaxes and maybe you can order custom textures? ;)
blue
pink
Stickers to cover spherical objects? Not gonna go down to well in terms of adhesive properties.

Perhaps direct print onto the parts would be best for durability? At additional costs of course.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I would buy it.

Instead of making a tori based on a few people, how about stickers? That represent forces/relaxes and maybe you can order custom textures? ;)

For example clan stickers.

~Supported
Modo Bestia
No guys, you should be able to get uke and the basic tori. But for a more expensive price order your own tori custom make!
Maybe prices like
Uke: 15-25$
Tori: 15-25$
Your Tori: 30-50$
well if one of you guys wants to make those action figures then you can do it! meanwhile, probs just gonna purchase that thing that avwave made.
wow that
sucked
I would personally buy one for about $25, I've loved this idea ever since before this thread was necro-bumped.
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
I'd love to have battle royals with my Tori and other Tori's. Seems like they could be easily and cheaply made. Indy toys on websites sure, the game isn't big enough to have that kind of support but still that'd be amazing and I'm behind this 110%. It'd bring back my childhood fire to have all these toris and ukes in 1 ring doing stop-motion on my 3DS. When you think about it they could be kind of similar to Lego Bionicles if anyone remembers those. You could assemble them and put them together, collect different colors and such. Toys are getting much more advanced when it comes to joints. 15 years ago you'd be lucky to see a figurine with moving knees and elbows. Now you see ones with moving fingers, hips, glutes, necks, pecks. Another neat idea would be a table-top game with Tori figures. Both players take turns moving a max of 3 joints or so, and depending on where you tap your opponent that gives you a small amount of points like Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots. Great thread!
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 17, 2014 at 05:42 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!