ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Flexible Feet
is there any way to code flexibility into your feet? It would help when people are kicking/ landing. for example, when you extend your ankle to land, the tip of the foot would bend slightly when it hit the ground, and would allow for an easier and smoother transition into the next move.
You would need to change it,the grey parts in this image needs to be textures as well.

So one solution is to have the feet split into 2 texture parts.
Are you living the life you really want?
1. This isn't gonna be exactly a wide used thing. In most servers it won't be toggled on.
2. Its just a small space, and you cant exactly make textures different for a mod.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
This was asked in the favour of the entire game,not mods if I'm not wrong
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Of course, it wouldn't be on by deafult and just a mod setting so the "game is good as it is" people don't bitch too much about it.

Need I say anymore?
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
1. This isn't gonna be exactly a wide used thing. In most servers it won't be toggled on.
2. Its just a small space, and you cant exactly make textures different for a mod.

Yep. Just like everything else. This would be a fun and interesting addon. Having textures stick well would be pretty darn confusing though. It would be interesting to keep this idea afloat and give it more supplement. Omg this would be such a big change
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I think smooth gameplay is way more important than textures. Besides, i'm sure there's a way to fix the textures thing.
Hmmm yes. I don't think it would mess up any frames. :l No more than they are now. Just a few bunch of extra ops. Idk
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
It doesnt matter that much having a small blankspace, but, if this idea gets big, then we can do something about it. Sound good?
Sounds really good and game changing. More but less possibilies in moves we do. Maybe some glitches like a foot over flexing oddly and less grip and all but those could be bypassed. Illed love this
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
does anyone know of a good modder that could maybe implement this into the game? i need to speak to someone, especially now that i have a little bit of tc.