ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Surprise Packs/Boxes
Hey,

I don't know if this has been suggested before, and if it has, I'm sorry.
Wouldn't it be cool if there were like packs or boxes with random items inside? They could be divided into different tiers, each one with items of that value. For example, a pack worth 100k that could get you either void, demon, pure or warrior items. Maybe 3/4 items per box?

It would be even better if the boxes didn't have a QI restriction, so that anyone that can afford it could have one.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
I think 100k for a tier1 box seems okay

And if you can buy it with USD it would be better
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Of course not, a tier 1 box would be with low value items, and even if these were no QI, anyone can buy an Orc force. And no, this shouldn't be limited to USD, maybe both.

And cat, I don't think spending 200k for an Orc force would be such a good idea.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Different tiers, different itema, if you bought a 20k tier you would get for example gladiator/Orc/ something else cheap

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
Different tiers, different itema, if you bought a 20k tier you would get for example gladiator/Orc/ something else cheap

thats the risk of buying something like this, you either lose 250k or get something you normally wouldnt be able to get
although this being usd only would be great because this is a free game and i think would be easier to match the prices of what they listed on the shop
No one would buy it if they knew the chances of getting a good item for 250k were almost none. Dividing it into tiers would be much easier and fair, and no one would complain, cause you more or less have an idea of the range of items you would get.

And no, why make another thing worth USD? Just buy tc if you don't have, don't take the chance away from others who can't pay for it.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
No one would buy it if they knew the chances of getting a good item for 250k were almost none. Dividing it into tiers would be much easier and fair, and no one would complain, cause you more or less have an idea of the range of items you would get.

And no, why make another thing worth USD? Just buy tc if you don't have, don't take the chance away from others who can't pay for it.

tc is too easy to get, are you suggesting an easy way to get items ?
i said 250k because thats roughly 2.5 dollars, for a game for customization you should have to pay $$$ for "packs" of anything, why would anyone buy these if they could just buy the item they want. this is also a game that you play for free, giving a little bit of money by choice to have a chance to roll for a better item is a pretty good idea at least i think.
better yet you could have the other things put in these things, such as cosmetics,sets of textures, etc, so you could have more of a reason to buy instead of having to buy off the market for tc or wait for events/lotteries
i also dont think 2.50 usd is actually the price you would need to pay for these, i dont actually understand the prices of rare items or anything that would be considered "special"

im talking about the chance to get something high valued, dont want to risk it? then dont buy it.
i think that there's supposed to be more than 1 item or else it'll be a rip-off
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I think every tier should be able to get shit items.
But if the tier is higher than there is a change you get good items.

Because we're still talking about risking and tc sinking.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hm... Yeah, once you get into higher tiers. You gain a box with goodies. It's like a reward. Doesn't seem too bad. Might want to be a little more expensive though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."