Toribash
Original Post
Intermediate Taekkyon?
Hey there,

I'm new around here, so if I'm saying something completely dumb, please just slap me in the face.

I've been playing in the begginer Taekkyon server, that is from white to yellow belt? About an hour ago, I got promoted to orange belt, and I can't find any more official taekkyon servers. I see intermediate servers for judo, akido, and some other stuff, but i can't find one for taekkyon. Does it exist?

Thanks in advance for the help and again, if its really dumb... well, you know what to do.
Not currently, it does not exist. The closest to Taekkyon would be Judo.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Oh, I see. That kinda sucks.

Well, thanks for the help ;)

PS: Do you know if there are any plans to create that server in the close future, or is it something that won't happen?
It may happen, in the next update, although people shouldn't request more official servers, for it seems demanding towards the mods.
That guy named Poppo
yeah, I wasn't requesting the server (though I can see now it may have looked like it), I was really just wondering. And you have answered all my questions about this, so thank you.

Thread closed (I'm pretty sure I can't close it, but I would, if I could)
I'll help you with that, as well. Go to thread tools, and then check close thread, and click do action.
That guy named Poppo