Ranking
Original Post
Betting on draws
When people bet on players, and the match results in a draw, the game should refund the ToriCredits to the people whos bet, I mean, who else is it going to?
The legend says that the credits are consumed by the ghost of nokturnal, to relive his eternal thirst for blood.
Last edited by Kamikaze; Apr 9, 2013 at 02:33 AM.
This thread is closed.
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
The legend says that the credits are consumed by the ghost of nokturnal, to relive his eternal thirst for blood.

^

The Toribash staff needs tc to be destroyed through things such as account personalization, bounty text, name changes, and in this case, bet draws. They will not fix it simply because the importance of a tc sink in the economy is far more important than losing money from draws. If your server operator is quick enough he can type /cancelbets and all the bets will be refunded. However, that is basically it when it comes to getting your tc back.
Though it may be somewhat necessary to get rid of tc, tc is rarely sunk in this fashion and even with the rare occurrence of a draw during bets, the op would more than likely cancel bets giving people their tc back anyway. So really when you think of it like that is it REALLY necessary when there are other better methods of sinking tc that don't require luck or a lazy op?

Just my opinion here.
...I don't know how to sell stuff :/