ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Higher Quality, Larger Ingame Country Flags.
^
I would like the ingame flags next to your name to be larger, and less blurry.
I can hardly even differentiate a new zealand flag from an australian flag, its quite annoying having a blurry little thumbnail flag next to your name, I want to represent my country with pride!
Supported. But just dont make it bigger
Just make it have more pixel per inches
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Supported. But just dont make it bigger
Just make it have more pixel per inches

Yeah... They'd have to make them bigger for that.

I'd suggest that they just re-do the flag sprites into
pixel alt sprites. They could keep the same display size,
but use an image of the same size as so that it doesn't
distort...
Like these:

Flags

Or the ones in this person's gallery, but slightly larger:
FLAGS
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I admit it would be nice, but they're there for a small little thing, making them much bigger would make them annoying.

The flags are the way they are to have that little bit there without causing any lag or obstruction, and it doesn't really matter that much anyways, if the only flags you can't tell apart are NZ and Australia, that's a problem on your own terms
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
The flags types I suggested, and the ones I mentioned are really small files.
They wouldn't even make a difference in anyone's computers.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Flags will have different icons in 4.8, yes, that's already implemented.
That's good. Thanks my good sir.