ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Name change addition
The plan!
All right, so we all know that name changing currently, the minimum is around 3 years of inactivity before you can pay 100k and take that name you always wanted just for a laugh and to feel amazing, right? Well, I've noticed that a few usernames have been taken but never used! I know, a sin in it's self, no Qi, no posts, nothing, just a username and a password. I suggest that you make it plausible to snatch up those unused accounts names after 1 year, for 100k tc, or maybe even a cheaper price at 75k-50k considering they weren't used at all.

The Pros
The pro's of this would be ones such as "people can choose unused names they previously weren't able to get for a cheap price and quickly!" which would possibly please people who want specific names at a cheaper price because they were completely unused :P.

Le Cons

You're probably wandering what problems, if any, this totally amazing idea could cause. There's a couple extremely obvious ones, which I hope you already considered, such as "What if the guy who previously owned the account comes back?" and "Wont this create an influx in name changes?" But never fear, the answer to these is quite simple.
Around 49/50 times, these accounts with no activity except creation will be forgotten, since they haven't been used in at least a year, and if they aren't forgotten by the original creator, they'll simply have had a forgotten password. Plus, the creator of these accounts is unlikely to come back to them if he's left them for a year, in the cold depths of loneliness with absolutely nothing and no usage. It should be fine just to take the account name, as even if they do come back, remember the name and password, and log in to play, they'll have had no qi, so it would have been exactly like a new account, just it was already created. That leaves the other problem of the influx in name changes, which is easy to tackle; people like to remain known and like people to know it's them, so name changing is already less desirable, but the majority of good names have had at least some activity, so it'd still cost 100k for them. There are a minimum amount of names possible to take that are good names or popular ones., I can't think of any.

The summary
I request the ability to take names that have been in-active for a year and have no qi, no posts, no transaction history, nothing, for a possibly cheaper price with a bare minimum of 50k to allow people to have those names they always wanted but were created but not used from a year ago onwards.

Have a nice day~~~

Love from Ze <3
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
I mean I own three accounts with good names Omega, Faded, and Peace. I wouldn't touch peace or faded or even this account due to not having a computer to play the game. I would be pretty mad if my name was taken after a year of not being active.

Have you read the OP? All you would have to do to keep your accounts is to post once or play one game and this wouldn't apply to you. As a matter of fact, this wouldn't apply to any of your precious names, since they all have at least one game played.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Okay after reading all the post I am in favor of this idea, but I have been seeing people complaining. So for my boy ZeDerpyOne and myself I shall suggest a good way to sort this all out.

Accounts that are at or under black belt should be help to the rule "one year of inactivity and your name is fair game", though for accounts 2nd dan and up keep it to the usual three years. Lets face it, if you didn't even get over black belt then you probably weren't that interested in the game and not to attached to your account.

As for accounts with NO QI, NO POST, AND NO ACTIVITY WHAT SO EVER! I say the limit should be shorter. Why you ask? Well its because those accounts are in all honestly just troll alts that people have made because they wanted to lock down the name. Hell everyone does it, even me. You think of a cool name you might want later, so you go make an account with it in order to keep the name safe.

Also I'm in favor of making the first name change 50,000TC. Not everyone in this game is rich, hell I've been playing since 2013 and I just recently managed to get full 512 textures for the body and if reducing the first name change to 50,000TC helps sink a bit more tc faster due to poorer players wanting to spend all of a sudden then good. Sinking TC in the community is always good for the market and theres no reason to hold back. The only reason you people don't want it at 50,000TC is because you're all well endowed, don't snuff out the voices of the people that want a price reduction just because you actually have money.

There are plenty of things in the community to burn your money on, a username is a basic thing that every player is entitled to, not just the richer players. Step outside of your own viewpoint for a second and remember that not everyone is good at this game (Ezalor) and can struggle to make even the smallest amount of TC. I'm sure that you would be happier anyways seeing less usernames with "xX Xx" or a shit tone of numbers at the end filling up the player list in rooms.

Supported
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 12, 2016 at 01:16 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •