Ranking
application
Name: Obg

Belt: (Black belt recommended): 3rd dan black belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Just so we know a bit more about your history): i am brazilian, and I'm using google translator. but I will speak in English messages and other things.

Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) : Champions : apenas os aliados e eu postava.

Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) : I do not know anyone to clan.

Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) : i could post very. i am very activated to fórum.

Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) : i can help the clan the fulfill rules and the be official.

Best mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help) : Spar, wushu, mushu, parkour and aikido.

worst mods: (So we can find out what we can help you with) : judo and boxing.

At least 150 words about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) : good, i dont talk well english, could use the translate google. I don't know what talk. good, my name is joão victor. i have twelve years old. am to sex masculine. I am active that forum and clan new. Am 3rd dan black belt. But study spar, xspar...

Your usercard: (If you can't find this that's fine):

3 replays : (Very helpful to us but not required)
Attached Files
#O_Dismember_to_uke-speed.rpl (124.0 KB, 6 views)
esse até q que ta bom.rpl (138.3 KB, 3 views)
#O_Dismember_speed..rpl (115.4 KB, 4 views)