Ranking
Name: spitfire123ism

Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt, (i also have an alt account who is a brown belt)

Bans, infractions, or warnings: When i was new to the forums i got an infraction for an useless post.And i received one recently but i forger what it was for, on the infraction page thing it says private.

Past clans and why you left them: I've been in Fyre for a while, i have rejoined multiple times and quit multiple times as well.The reason i quit was because Fyre was extremely inactive.

Anyone you know in this clan: I don't know anyone

Why do you want us: I want an active clan, a clan that looks like it has a decent amount of activity. This clan looks really cool.

Why should we want you: I'm pretty active, i would be really useful in clan wars because i'm really good at akido and akido bd

Best mods: Akido,Akido bd and spar

worst mods: twinswords, and judo

At least 150 words about yourself: joined toribash on November 4, 2011. I play toribash at least 6 times a week, I also check the forums daily. My specialties are Aikido, Aikido big Dojo and basically anything that's related to aikido. i can spar decently. I like to try a little bit of every mod, i don't just stick to 1. Winning means nothing to me, i just play for fun. I hate rage quitters and i do not harass people like " wow you fucking noob really shoveling?" i try to be as polite as i can and i also care a lot about grammar. Unless i'm posting from a mobile device, because i can't type on phones or ipods. (Sorry for my bad grammar, i did this application in a hurry)

[U]3 replays : Most of these are from a while back, maybe a year or so.
Attached Files
Spitfire destruction.rpl (248.4 KB, 3 views)
Spitfire-Decap-omatic.rpl (47.0 KB, 3 views)
decap3.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
decap2.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Originally Posted by spitfire123ism View Post

Bans, infractions, or warnings: When i was new to the forums i got an infraction for an useless post.And i received one recently but i forger what it was for, on the infraction page thing it says private.

Past clans and why you left them: I've been in Fyre for a while, i have rejoined multiple times and quit multiple times as well.The reason i quit was because Fyre was extremely inactive.

Why do you want us: I want an active clan, a clan that looks like it has a decent amount of activity. This clan looks really cool.

Why should we want you: I'm pretty active, i would be really useful in clan wars because i'm really good at akido and akido bd

At least 150 words about yourself: joined toribash on November 4, 2011. I play toribash at least 6 times a week, I also check the forums daily. My specialties are Aikido, Aikido big Dojo and basically anything that's related to aikido. i can spar decently. I like to try a little bit of every mod, i don't just stick to 1. Winning means nothing to me, i just play for fun. I hate rage quitters and i do not harass people like " wow you fucking noob really shoveling?" i try to be as polite as i can and i also care a lot about grammar. Unless i'm posting from a mobile device, because i can't type on phones or ipods. (Sorry for my bad grammar, i did this application in a hurry)

Yes from me
Thank you, How many votes would i need to be accepted?
@Pair: Is it true that Twerk owes 100k to TGS? I've been checking our thread and it seems like that may be the case.

@spitfire123ism: Yes from me. Fyre was a great clan back in 2011 and if you stay active in apex then I'm sure you'll love it just as much.

You 2 both got two yes votes. So...

Spitfire123ism invited
Pair invited
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by spitfire123ism View Post

Yes from me

Idk how many u need im not the leader lol
You just need 2 "yes" votes, zero "no" votes, and a recruiter+ to invite you.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Lol you guy's responded really fast. Thank you for accepting me
Name: Anthony
Belt: Black

Bans, infractions, or warnings: 1 Ban

Past clans and why you left them: Ink (KidInk got banned and was going down hill) Drugged (disbanded)

Anyone you know in this clan: Well I was playing with seffy and MindStormMand

Why do you want us: Well it's active, I like clans that war a lot and is very skilled

Why should we want you: I'm pretty good in-game I guess. I'll post a lot more once I get some tc. I usually do replays or market.

Best mods: Aikido related mods, Mushu/Wushu related mods, Ninjutso, and rk-mma

worst mods: Some "fun mods" and

At least 150 words about yourself:
I made my account August 2012. I was new to the game so I didn't really know what to do. I had played like 5 games and then I wasn't really into it. After about 2 months I actually started to play and really liked it. Within the first month I was a brown belt and was still really bad. I would hold a lot. Then once I became black belt is when I started practicing with really high leveled and ranked belts so I became advanced really fast. So I've been playing ever since then.
Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/BubBug.png

Hmmm...I cant decide. Im glad you showed honesty in your ban but you did get banned.

In the end......it,is,a, YES!