Toribash
Gaup all he said is true,don't make him lier, you don't know him. A big Yes from me i'm very happy to see you again ;)
Toribash FreeForm App
Hello, i'm DDawg99 and i've been playing toribash for 6 months, and this is my story. I started toribash when i was watching chilled chaos play it, and i decided it looked like a really cool game to try out. when i downloaded it, i had no idea what i was doing, so i called up my friend who i learned was a 5th Dan belt, he taught me a few techniques to try and soon i got a pretty good hang of it. after a month or so, i started trying more un-traditional mods like twin-swords and boxing, this is what got me really good at the game, twin-swords taught me easy killing blows that will destroy the opponent, and boxing taught me how to parkour. Now, about 5 months in i go back to traditional methods of fighting and i could feel how much better i was, i got so good, i started trying out for clans, realizing i had no chance, i went back to practice, about 2 weeks of non-stop practice, i enter back into some clan try-outs, noticing i have a chance now, and this is everything that had led me up to this point of making this application. Thank you for at least considering my application, and have a good day.
Originally Posted by Darkcris00 View Post
Gaup all he said is true,don't make him lier, you don't know him. A big Yes from me i'm very happy to see you again ;)

me 2 dark
Okay then
-----
Im gonna say no sorry
Last edited by GaupBrown; Nov 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.
@DDawg: No from me as well.

That's 2 noes, you have been denied.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name:JJc00l929
Belt: Black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No bans,No infractions,No warnings
Past clans and why you left them: Shadow was my last clan,i left them because i felt i was being mistreated by the members there
Anyone you know in this clan: Sorry no
Why do you want us: I wanna join apex because i feel this is the kind of clan i would like to be in.
Why should we want you: I dont know personally why you should want me but i am very good at toribash and im very nice to others and very forum and game active.
Best mods: 2 mods,Aikido and mushu
worst mods: twinswords and wushu
At least 150 words about yourself: I liking talking while i fight,i like creating new moves and i love parkour and sparring.I was originally trained by lushsmoke until i reached brown belt.Currently i am in search of a nice/good clan thats active and i need to break loose of my past.Bu the time i was a green belt i was fighting at a brown/black belt level.
Your usercard: Forgot where to locate it
3 Replays: all aikido replays..and a parkour thingy
Attached Files
aikido1.rpl (303 Bytes, 3 views)
aikido4.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
epic spar 2.rpl (447.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by JJc00l929; Nov 17, 2013 at 04:53 AM.
Im the Best of the best,1 shot 1 kill,No luck pure skill
Hi, my name Cod305 and I've been on toribash for 1/2 years.I came to this thread because I want to join the clan (Apex).I'm an 4th Dan Belt , my best mods are Rk-mma, Lenshu, and Wushu..I want to join so I can make this clan gain ability winning clan wars.Hope I make it
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player
JJc00l929: I'll say yes for a Trial member,if you add some replays maybe i'll give you a full yes.
Cod305: I'll say No. You're apply doesn't look like the format we want. And i have to say a thing: guys we know who really want to join the clan. We don't look at the belts but you have to put your soul in this fuckin app,only showing us you really want it we will say yes!
Name:thebaddas
Belt: brown
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: quit essm seemingly inactive
Anyone you know in this clan: no
Why do you want us: i want an active clan to help me become a better toribasher
Why should we want you: in game skills such as saving dismembering and comebacks all things im willing to share
Best mods: all akido like mods
worst mods: medium ranged mods like wushu and rkmma
At least 200 words about yourself: started tori bash about a year ago got blue belt took a break learned how to better myself came back better than ever. also tryng to get better all the time. Helpful and patient with newbies and friendly until abused or taken advantage of.
Your usercard:
http:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=thebaddas