ES Recruitment Drive
well greg we talked in-game, seem very nice. We talked about you applying in a few weeks so no votes on his app. He will re-apply later.

Dark you seem nice good app. I'll test you in-game later. but for mow I say yes
APPLY
Name:OPTIGOD
Nick:OPTI
Belt:BROWN
Any previous clans and why you left them:AQUA inactive
Why Bomb Squad: NOT INACTIVE BETTER PLAYERS
How you can better us as a clan:good
Favorite mods:mushu
Any bans/infraction:no
Something about yourself:good player
No. This app took you tops 5 minutes. Please leave your inactive clan and make a better app if ou are still interested
I agree with Sled, you can't expect any clan to accept u with a half assed app like that. Your free to try again but please don't make it worse.
Last edited by JNRiot; Aug 27, 2014 at 05:43 AM.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
OK ._. sorry was reading other posts, thank you for your vote sledgren ^^ and about that fight test ... well ... if its now then say the room and ill be there but if it isnt then im afraid its gonna be latter since its 4:30AM here xD
-----
4: 30AM
-----
yeap gonna sleep xDD sorry for the inconvenience (dunno if its correct)
Last edited by DarkEmperor; Aug 27, 2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First app ever dont h8
ok so im just going to go by the guide line, I suck at doing anywriting thing so im giving it my best don't hate bros
ps I stole names names names thing to do this
Name: Rich

Nick: Joha221 ( you can call me Rich in game, I don't care, I don't think the illuminati minds people who play toribash)

Belt: Almost Black? I cant remember

Any previous clans and why you left them: nope normally to lazy to apply

Why Bomb Squad: Ok so ive been in game with bomb squad several times, more like 2, but you guys seem like a really active talkative and good game playing clan soooo why not join you guys

How you can better us as a clan: Well just like names names names said, im a good guy, I joke around a lot, but, I still do good in game, so you cant say im a bad jokester and people love jokesters

Favorite mods: Aikido big dojo, judo, anything really it doesn't matter to me, but the first 2 are my favorite and best
Any bans/infraction: Whats a bans, I don't think I ever got one unless their the kind that make you dance

Something about yourself: Ok so don't know, theres not much to me, I like real life fighting and wrestling and judo and I wrAstle so I mean that's it
-----
YOOOOOO JN its me joha221 from ingame, my app is deffinentally half assed that took me a long time don't hate
-----
sorry for the spam but I forgot to put in I do highlight videos for knockouts in mma, sooo maybe I can do toribash highlights? just lmk
Last edited by joha221; Aug 27, 2014 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Joha you were good in-game and I will admit when it comes to aikido, I'm not the best. Your app is one of the better ones we've gotten, and I don't think it's even close to half assed. When you told me in-game you had never done this I was expecting a lot less from your app. You get one hell of a thumbs-up from me, just be sure to post often in the clan thread. (If your accepted)

Oh and if you can refrain from spamming it will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by JNRiot; Aug 27, 2014 at 07:00 AM.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
hey Dark, I see you are in-game now I will try and hop on.

joha your app was good. Lots of jokes so it's hard to tell if you are serious here... but RIot said your good in-game. And the app was fairly long which shows effort. I say yes.

Invite sent.
Bomb Application
Name: Fac3b00k
Nick: Chris
Belt:Green ( Alt of a brown and 2nd dan )
Any previous clans and why you left them: None
Why Bomb Squad: Because of the kindness of the clan and the respect that i am seeing
How you can better us as a clan: I want to better the clan in not only its rank, but also , to help the clan look its best in front of the admins and as well , give us a good name
Favorite mods: Judo , JudoFrac, ABD , A
Any bans/infraction: None
Something about yourself: I enjoy singing , i have a skype, i enjoy this game, i learn quickly

------------------
Alt number 1 , was hacked ... Former members should remember R3Dog
Last edited by Fac3b00k; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:48 AM.
Herro dar, my name is Kahn, known ingame as oOSutokaOo. I first started playing Toribash a few years ago, but stopped once I hit green belt. It just became boring to the past me. A few months ago, I found it again on Steam. Deciding to start again, I made this account and began playing. I'm now a brown belt, closing into back, and a great judo player. I have also began sparring, and I'm getting better every time I try. Sadly, flipping doesn't seem to work well in other modes.

The mod I main is Judo, although i enjoy playing Twinswords and the Aikido modes just for the fun of it. In terms of my personal life, I'm an eighth grader, in a few advanced classes. I love anime, as well as drawing it, and I'm working on an online story called Demon Army. I used to be in OnePiece, but I decided to leave it, looking for a more fun and competitive clan, as we never really partook in wars.

In terms of how I can help the clan, I am a good fighter, and I know how to get out of most situations. I'm also starting up a Youtube channel soon with some friends, playing different games. I plan on making sparring and tutorial videos, and that might boost the clan's popularity if we become popular. Low chance, but it's still there. I'm very active in toribash; I'm usually online every day after school. I'll try my best to be at recruitments and wars.

Welp, that was my application. I hope I get in!

(Forgot to mention, I don't have any bans or infractions on the forums.)

EDIT: Just realized I have no replays. I'll put some in when I get back from dinner.
Last edited by Kahn; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Realized the wall of text that was my app. Also, a couple typos.