ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Important] Some members have been kicked
As the title says, some of our members have been kicked due to inactivity. These people are
Squigling
BuyHat

Some people have been warned. Their names will not be said, but they know who they are.
Also if you are not aware I'm now in the WAPOW Council. If you don't know what the Council is, it's basically some high ranking members that make big decisions for the clan, like recruitment.
Last edited by Flow; Apr 20, 2016 at 07:07 AM. Reason: FUCKING GRAMMAR SETH/How did I miss that one?
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Dude, what an azz, just because people spend a little time enjoying the real world doesn't mean you can kick them from this clan. How would you like to be kicked because you've been studying for exams. HMM?!?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
That happens all the time, Pimp hasn't posted or played for wwwaaayyy longer and he hasn't said anything to stay in this clan. As you would call it, he is a waste of space.
-----
Well anyone from legacy, and i havent seen bananas or nice jesus posting or playing.
Last edited by rcrichman; Apr 20, 2016 at 04:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Some people have been warned. There names will not be said, but they know who they are.

You suggesting people isn't really doing anything. We've looked at everyone.
rc pls stop. legacy is for inactive members that we are never kicking and NiceJesus and Bananas were both warned along with other people. BuyHat was in the clan for about a week or 2 before he just went inactive so he hasn't proved anything to us and never even made it out of the recruits rank. if you have such a big problem about it PM me or Swepples but tbh you don't have a say in any of this since you arnt even in the clan. we <3 you but pls think about that before starting problems like this. If he would like to apply again in the future he is totally able to do so and I would love him to be in the clan but ATM he is very inactive and didn't tell us about anything to do with school or anything important.
Last edited by Flames; Apr 20, 2016 at 04:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Dude, what an azz, just because people spend a little time enjoying the real world doesn't mean you can kick them from this clan. How would you like to be kicked because you've been studying for exams. HMM?!?

I wasn't the only one to make the choice to kick people/warn them. The entire Council agreed, it's kinda like a democracy. (I guess?)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
For a second I thought you'd kick me.
Luckily you didnt
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again