Toribash
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Yeah its actually the only rts game i play^^ i don't wonder how it is still online after all these years
you may also be able to play with older hardware Pendragon, this game is old but gold

its still online and alive because it is a quality game.
almost as old as toribash btw.
and toribash is ,besides all its flaws and the fact that it is unique( in this case meaning theres no real 1:1 comparable competition), a fucking quality game ,too.
Seriously all you guys,get Forged Alliance and lets play it together,its cheap on steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...rged_Alliance/

Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Yeah but I still need to finish Fairy tail with the old lady and make sure to train this dog double time to insure hes the best doggo xD Also been drinking far more then I should be lately...

Dont drink too much,and pet your doggo once for me.

Originally Posted by Hi View Post
Coolio miss you guys hopefully we can reunite one of these days hehe

Hi Hi,come ingame sometime dude.

Originally Posted by William View Post
Hey.

How is everyone

Hey William, I am fine ,this whole coronasituation still stresses me out but you know that.

Do you still work on the coronavirus at the moment?

Hope you are fine ,too.Take care and hop ingame/discord sometime.
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
its still online and alive because it is a quality game.
almost as old as toribash btw.
and toribash is ,besides all its flaws and the fact that it is unique( in this case meaning theres no real 1:1 comparable competition), a fucking quality game ,too.
Seriously all you guys,get Forged Alliance and lets play it together,its cheap on steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...rged_Alliance/

Dont drink too much,and pet your doggo once for me.

Hi Hi,come ingame sometime dude.

Hey William, I am fine ,this whole coronasituation still stresses me out but you know that.

Do you still work on the coronavirus at the moment?

Hope you are fine ,too.Take care and hop ingame/discord sometime.

Hey Kane. I know that <3 I hope you are doing bit better though, and these government controls are loosening up. Here in France, they set June 22 as the date where everything ca be almost back to normal. Ofcourse, precautions are being taken with the wearing of masks and presence of cleaning stuff in the buses and public transporation.

At the moment, I'm still working on coronavirus. We are trying to test antivirals to see if they can be efficient for this virus. Something that is being done in lots of different research institutes, but hopefully something can come out of this.

I'm fine, I'll hope ingame this weekend. Maybe, long weekend ahead, Monday is vacation.

Does someone play on the PS4? I recently got headphones to talk and play, and installed a fiber connection so I have all it takes to play some cool gaming moments together.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Sorry I play xbox. I want a ps4 as well because real gamers have pc, xbox and playstation. I just got my finger slashed open my a machette last night and have to type with my middle finger xD
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
xbox gang

my name on xbox is wack6077 if anyone wants to add me. i rarely play on it tho
I play on ps4 from time to time, psn is Manta_Fanta_ ;)
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Damn dude. I still gotta get a ps4 and Switch
I got a switch just to play Zelda, then it went unused until Minecraft Dungeons came out.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
lol yeah. I dont feel likenintendo is keeping their game up as much anymore imo
yeah, the selection of games they have atm is pretty poor.
I guess it's more targeted towards children then adults these days
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Yeah, I feel that way too.