Toribash
Original Post
Texture/Skin "Testing"
How about a new tab or area where we can upload textures and try them out without actually buying the thing? Kind of like the Torishop, but something that allows you to put on textures.
Could be useful for those who can't afford the later higher-quality stuff (Like me) but want to make sets.
You could always just use gimp and save them in .tgc format (I think, might be .tcg) then put them in your custom folder.

It works great, and it's easy to save as that format in GIMP.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Hmm, I'll go check that out. But still, a more streamlined process would be great.
Edit: Okay, everything works fine now, thanks!
Last edited by DatSkip; Dec 15, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Just put the images in proper size (128, 256.. etc.), and with proper name, and format(tga) in your custom folder, and you'll be able to see them ingame.

Here is an older thread about it.

The part names might have changed, If I remember correctly the "_axilla"s have changed to "_pec"s.
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Dec 15, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I think is a good idea but... You have GIMP, Phostoshop, even Paint to scale and do this stufF.
But will always have a member thst will scam and screw up the system so might not be a good investiment, but it is something to think about.
Nice idea.
-----
Edit: maybe a market of free textures without being scam will be something that will be good.
Last edited by PeSystem; Dec 18, 2012 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only