ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
is that rounded down

Rounded up to the nearest 10

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Phew, glad this has been sorted. I was just about to talk to the big man upstairs about this, and you all know how he gets!!
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
sneef
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Good + BT? Do those even exist without there being a huge audio delay?

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
i my friend'd use them for casual things like watching vids and shows, listening music. nothing where timing is super important

the pair i my friend have has now has tolerable latency for on-demand content, the twitch app on my his phone gets real confused tho. not that i he watch watches twitch regularly

i my friend want wants to replace the ones i my friend have has because the right ear muff has started to come loose
alright guy
Hmmm... TBH In ear BT ones tend to be pretty piss poor in general compared to even cheapo wired sets unless you hit the silly money bracket.

The current ones not have spares available? It's pretty normal for non-trash sets to have spare parts out there.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
according to this post it can be fixed without replacement parts

right now i dont have time to do it and im pretty clumsy so im gonna put it off until the foam really starts showing
alright guy