Toribash
Belt: Black Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game?: I am happy with my current level of skill in Toribash,especially since I have improved a lot in the past couple weeks. Additionally I have started doing things before that I would never even try doing before.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?: I would like to join Hunters, since I have heard many things about your clan. Also every time I met one of your members they normally gave me some advice, and I find that that is a decent thing to do in today's society for someone who you don't even know.
Are you recommended by one of our members?:No, I was not recommended by any of your members.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: Yes, I have read and agree to follow them if I am accepted into Hunters.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: My best official mod is Wushu.
Special skills: I have a couple special skills, but the one I am the proudest of is my ability to do Parkour.
Examples of that skill: Sadly I don't have any examples of my Parkour since my camera is broken, it fell out of my bag while running to High School.
Previous Clans: The cln Brave
Favorite Forum: N/A
Toribash organizations Affiliated With: None at the moment.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it?: No, I have no alternate accounts, I don't see the point of having any.
Level of forum activity: 7.5, I normally go on everyday however I may not post all the time, since I don't like to put posts about things that I don't want to post on.
Number of Infractions:1 for ignoring forum rules a very long time ago.
Thank you for reading my application.
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 24, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
@dscigs: A very nice application, and you seem to fill all of our requirements. You have my yes(skill-wise, the spar convinced me), but I have to warn you that your GMT is different from the majority of ours. Most of us reside in Europe, so when we're on in our evening time, it will be morning where you are. However a lot of us are online even very late at night, so you should be able to meet us frequently enough in our hunters rooms
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I say yes, same thing as LT says, basically .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@dscigs: A very nice application, and you seem to fill all of our requirements. You have my yes(skill-wise, the spar convinced me), but I have to warn you that your GMT is different from the majority of ours.

You stay out of this I need someone to talk to at a reasonable time in the day.

Yes from me.
Are you calling us unreasonable Silent? ...
No, I'm saying that the ocean between myself and the other American members and the others like LT + the invention of time zones is unreasonable
There's a reason we have time zones -_-.
So we can not talk to each other without sacrificing precious time for studies, sleeping, work, etcetera...

Yes from me.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
You have my yes aswell, ur skills are good and seem like a nice guy to me. :P
[Hunters]