Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Jay, just make sure to follow the rules.

So, everyone, I'm going to be in-game most of today, come and join me and chat.

I still haven't had time to meet you all. Server will be jo bomb or jo pie.

Bombs away!

P.S Add Jay to "Trial Members" Boer or Sled. Thank you.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post
Fluf, refrain from posting here please.

Welcome to Bomb, Jay. :>

Hey Dark, please cite your evidence that I have to refrain posting on this clan thread. Boerhae said that I could post on here with permission, and I haven't lost those permissions. You don't have the power to take away my permissions, you can only invite people in, Boer can technically do everything, and he hasn't taken away my permissions to post on here.
Steam:FaZeFluF, YouTube:TypicalAsian
Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post
Don't touch him. He's all mine. >:]

Also, I got Recruiter rank. Yay me.

No, I will pry him from your hands. (Wow, I'm late to responding to your post xD)
-----
Originally Posted by FaZeFluF View Post
Hey Dark, please cite your evidence that I have to refrain posting on this clan thread. Boerhae said that I could post on here with permission, and I haven't lost those permissions. You don't have the power to take away my permissions, you can only invite people in, Boer can technically do everything, and he hasn't taken away my permissions to post on here.

I haven't been told that I couldnt. .-. Im good friends with Boerhae and djtechno. If you guys would rather not want me to post here, thanks fine. I don't come here often. Just like you people. :P
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 9, 2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
No, I will pry him from your hands. (Wow, I'm late to responding to your post xD)
-----

I haven't been told that I couldnt. .-. Im good friends with Boerhae and djtechno. If you guys would rather not want me to post here, thanks fine. I don't come here often. Just like you people. :P

It's different with you Weoo, you're our friend, FaZe is sort of... Well, we had a falling out. You're fine.

Added Jay to Trial, welcome and Bombs Away. I expect the best from you!
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
If you all must post here(this goes for any invader), for some reason, please inform someone first.

Just to get rid of any disagreement and any trouble.

Since this has been stated, members, do not argue with them, if they post here, they have permission.
If for some reason you feel they don't, PM Boer or Sled. If they aren't available, I am here as well and I'll let them know.

Thank you.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Sorry for not going in-game for a bit, I am having a busy life right now. XD I will stay forum active and when I can i'll join a Bomb server.
Death is an option
Originally Posted by chacha6464 View Post
Sorry for not going in-game for a bit, I am having a busy life right now. XD I will stay forum active and when I can i'll join a Bomb server.

It's alright chacha, we all have things that happen in our lives.

On a side note, I am going to become more active now because I'm getting back into toribash. That's a good thing right?
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.