Ranking
Original Post
[Tribe] Trip reports
Hello guys, in this thread we will post all our lovely trip reports.

To start it off, here is my most recent trip:

A couple of weeks ago I was on a Goa festival called Hai in den Mai, which basically translates to "Shark into May", though it is probably more accurate to translate it as "High into May".
The name is the theme, as you can imagine.

So I arrived with a very good friend of mine with the intention of doing a little bit of LSD and dance all night. Before we consumed it we strolled around a bit, met our people, danced for a while, had some weed, the usual stuff.
The people were all very lovely and you could tell that basically everyone was on some drug.
I actually met a couple of people who were sober, but those were rare. And even they were on alcohol. Yes, being on alcohol counts as sober around these parts.

At some point after midnight we decided it was time. We went to our camp, divided the LSD equally. We had it dissolved in water and just drank it 50/50. It was no strict science but it worked well enough.

Thing about LSD is that it starts working pretty fast, but subtly. Most people don't feel it right away, but after a couple of journeys I was able to recognize the slight feeling of euphoria pretty quickly.
Everything kinda feels different right off the bat as well.

We started right off back to the dance floors again before we started tripping. Thing about LSD is that the very thing you are doing at the moment is so much fun that you don't even want to do anything else. And we were not going to spend the night in a tent just because we were too lazy to go dancing.

On the dance floor it kicked in. Things started moving slightly, we got very happy. The music was on point and we were just feeling it.
There were some very trippy giant pictures which we discussed for a lengthy amount of time, pointing things out for each other and informing random bystanders about our visuals.
That was fun.

After around 2 hours or so I got a bit frustrated though because I didn't get deeply enough into the LSD, if you catch my drift. It just didn't feel like I was flying off.
My friend was perfectly content with his level, but I wanted to go in deeper and kept nagging and nagging.
I didn't have any left and the festival dealer was someplace not available right now. You know how hard it is to find people on a festival, don't you?

So more acid was probably no option. But I didn't give up and nagged my friend until he agreed to return to the camp to our people to see what's up.
Luckily enough everyone was there chillin', doin' drugs and whatnot.

We sat down, talked a bunch, smoked lots of weed. I was hoping that the weed would get me in deeper. Weed is not like weed on acid. It is more like space weed.

But it did not help ENOUGH.
A friend in the tent had the perfect solution though: He had a magic mushroom left over. Gladly I ate it.

That was the right choice. O boy did it put me on a wild ride.

… to be continued
sry but my break is not long enough to write it all down.
How are you?
There is an app called radiant, it's good for finding your candy just fyi when you cant find anyone in person at a festival..

I went to gulfshore AL, for hangout fest. I went with 7 of my good friends. It was about a 13 hour drive half of us stopped by bourbon street in lousiana(really good time but dont carry cash) for the night. Me and my boys got way to hammered.. Bourbon street-1 Me-0

Basically did the same stuff as you when we arrived in Alabama we tripped on the beach for about 10 hours

Meth based X is one hell of a drug. I was so geeked out my mind. I think I stayed up for about 30hours. Couldn't sleep bc I was seeing shadow figures and my heart was just pumping..
#INIT2WINIT
It's a good job Stone's ISP has blocked the toribash forums. His young impressionable mind might get the wrong idea
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So I was sitting in that tent with a bunch of people. They were all on various different drugs.
To give you a quick overview: One guy was very much on MDMA, two guys and one girl were on mushrooms, one guy was on acid, I was on acid and magic mushroom.

We all smoked a bunch of weed and consumed laughing gas. Having a blast together and whatnot.

The guy who was on MDMA was really in favor of going to the dance floor. One mushroom guy was just laughing non stop about everything in existence but mostly his own hands. The mushroom couple was chillin and the acid guy was tripping about playing chess.

I personally went through some phases, particularly when I consumed the laughing gas which seemed to increase the velocity of my trip rather steeply. That was fun.
First I was totally with the guy who wanted to go to the floors, but as I noticed that my trip got more intense I thought to myself that it would probably be not wise to be in the crowd when I don't even know what level I was gonna reach.

As my journey intensified I started making funny movements in the rhythm of the music, mostly to amuse the laughing guy. Eventually I started overtone singing to the techno beats (look up overtone singing, it's sweet). That is totally my thing when I am on acid.
After perhaps 2 hours the MDMA guy finally got up and took my acid friend with him to the floors. The mushroomers went to sleep soon afterwards and I remained behind, sitting there and getting deeper and deeper into my trip.

Eventually I closed my eyes and just laid back to leave my body behind. I saw exploding stars and atomic reactions. Too bad I am no chemist and unable to dish out some awesome keywords here.
But ye, I saw stuff. It was quite spiritual and wild. Good thing I am a calm person and able to do these things without freaking out, even when I am on my own, heh.

After a time that felt infinitely long ( acid makes time feel very infinite) I came back to earth and the first thing that I noticed that I had to really PISS. You know when you sit so long and the feeling of having to pee gets stronger and stronger until you reach the point where you cannot take it anymore but you really don't feel like getting up so you wait some more? Yes, that.
So eventually I got up to take a stroll to the closest toilets. They were like 30m from the tent and I had to take only one single turn.
Of course I got lost.
Badly.

Next up: My long long long long odyssey to finding my friends.
-----
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
There is an app called radiant, it's good for finding your candy just fyi when you cant find anyone in person at a festival..

I went to gulfshore AL, for hangout fest. I went with 7 of my good friends. It was about a 13 hour drive half of us stopped by bourbon street in lousiana(really good time but dont carry cash) for the night. Me and my boys got way to hammered.. Bourbon street-1 Me-0

Basically did the same stuff as you when we arrived in Alabama we tripped on the beach for about 10 hours

Meth based X is one hell of a drug. I was so geeked out my mind. I think I stayed up for about 30hours. Couldn't sleep bc I was seeing shadow figures and my heart was just pumping..

Drugs are bad for you mkay
Last edited by Redundant; Jun 21, 2019 at 03:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
That's only cool if your gf's knows each other. Make a harem

Of course they do.
How are you?
This requires elaboration. Story time with uncle ego

Also is moving considered a trip? Cos if it is, I'm real pleased with my new flat and I'll post pics
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.