Name: clixtecoz
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: -.- no
Past clans: none
Anyone you know in this clan: no
Why do you want us: because it is a good guild and I am a good player
Why should we want you: i like
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo,wushu, akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello i like to win tournaments and fight with experts
Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/clixtecoz.png
I vote yes cause he has good grammar and good english which most people don't really have. Anyways, he could be our artist too since xJuicy was kicked. And thank you Cozza.
-----
I vote no to clix simply cause his english isn't that good and Temp0 if yu wanna get into Zone, don't spam. If you spam, it decreases yur chances of getting into Zone.
Last edited by XTorigod; Apr 19, 2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
@Temp: I say yes. And about [Pyro] and TMSM. I wasn't the back of the pack, I was the co-leader, and I unfortunately quit the clan help a friend. However it's good to have a good friend, in my clan so again I say yes.
@Clix: No
Last edited by Koco934; Apr 19, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
Name: FreeStafe
Belt: 2nd black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: no ban.
Past clans:no.
Anyone you know in this clan: DartzPie,Dave.
Why do you want us:Because I’m the leader.
Why should we want you: I’m the leader.
Best and Worst mods: Judo, akidobigdojo. Worst: wushu, akido
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is FreeStafe, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
-----
3 replays
Attached Files
3asdasdas.rpl (21.9 KB, 10 views)
3s.rpl (32.7 KB, 5 views)
sdas.rpl (30.0 KB, 4 views)
decap7.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
decap3.rpl (68.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by FreeStafe; Apr 21, 2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I vote no. Your in Spintoris and yet your applying for Zone. It makes me thin that your untrustworthy and that you'll leave Zone as quick as you joined the clan. I also don't get the part where you said that you were the leader. You were the leader of what?
What in the blue hell? He just copied and pasted my pretend application... Obvious no is obvious?
It means I vote no.
name: woah1234
belt: brown
bans infractions, warnings: none
past clans: omega
anyone you know in this clan: paidtokill and dartzpie
why do you want us: you guy seem like a good active clan
why should we want you: becuase im a good toribash player that listens
best and worst mods:akido and wushu are my best judo and ninjustsu are my worst
one or two paragraphs of myself: My name is Matthew in real life, I found toribash while I browsing youtube. It looked like a fun game so I tried it out. One of my hobbies is to snowboard. I listen to my superiors and, I am very friendly. I think this clan would be really cool to join, I know some of the clan members and, they are cool to be around. I really hope you guys accept me.
Attached Files
ak.rpl (92.8 KB, 6 views)
ddecap!!!.rpl (19.4 KB, 5 views)
cooolawesokme.rpl (59.7 KB, 7 views)
One problem wOaH. You're still in Omega. I vote maybe because of the fact that your still in Omega. If you quit, I'll change my maybe to a yes.
I vote a yes for woah but like tori said your still in a clan.
-----
@freestrafe : sooo i notice your now on a clan now idk when O3O and i saw that same day but yes i agree with tori to no v.v sorry free try nextime.
Last edited by DartzPie; Apr 22, 2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."