ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Zero] Revival / Application Thread

You're probably here because you want to join [Zero]. That's great, because we want some more members as well. However, there a few requirements that you must have in order to apply. They are as follow:

1. You must not be a part of any clan.

2. You must have a good balance of activity in-game and on the forums [easier to reach you]

3. You must be mature [ Read our rules ]

Now as for the application itself, please type a free-form paragraph(s) describing why you would like to join us and if you have any talents that we should know of [replay-making, art, video, etc.]. Be sure to also include your name, age, belt, history, and at least three replays [both in-game and singleplayer]. If you have a Skype and/or
Steam, do mention it as well.
Last edited by visceral; Jan 2, 2015 at 09:47 PM.
name: ronald
belt:brown
history:i play Toribash alot and i don't have much of a social life. and i don't play other games on pc so i'm very active on toribash
p.s. i don't have Skype but i do have steam my steam name is ron0975
prior clan's:none
games played:722
favourite mod/mod's:joustingfixed.tbm or aikido/aikidobigdojo
reasons i would like to join [zero]:because it's a good clan and i believe it has something to offer to the Toribash community. i will get the word out about the clan, and i will try my best to support the clan, and be loyal and contribute 100% of my ability to everyone that's in the clan.
Attached Files
12 urban high parkour.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
backflips for days.rpl (8.5 KB, 6 views)
#RON-decap kill .rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
tut_1-1.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
tut_2-1.rpl (33.8 KB, 3 views)
tut_2-2.rpl (73.1 KB, 3 views)
tut_3-1.rpl (27.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ron0975; Feb 1, 2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: need to add replay
Originally Posted by ron0975 View Post
history:idk what you mean by history.
p.s. not many talents

What Gentleman means by "history" is your toribash experience and maybe add a little about yourself. Also, add a few replays (singleplayer or multiplayer would be fine).
Balance is key.
Why hello Zero.

Well, I would like to join Zero.

I joined toribash back in 2009 with my first account Havock007. Sense then I have been playing on and off. I remember seeing you guys from time to time when you guys were more active and official and I was really sad when I saw you guys die. Now that you are reviving I would love to help out and maybe we can be official once again.

I play and post all the time. As you see I have Tori-prime so I am obviously on the forums a lot and my global rank in tb is 1700 and I am only a blue belt. So I am skilled. I love betting and dueling and have had up to 290k at one time sense I have made this account.

My main Avatar is banned till april cause I got a 400k loan from ferras assuming that I was going to be able to buy tc on Christmas but I didnt get the money cause my mother had to pay bills and blah blah long story short I didnt get money like i expected and I was banned for not being able to pay him back.
Hey, im Psyk0 (James)
Im 20 and Orange belt for now
I would like to join our clan because i never join a real clan on Toribash so it would be something new for me
I have a talent maybe and its Art (Me in Anime/Picture)
I like arts, technology, games and Anime
I have Skype and Steam
And its been a long time i didnt play Toribash so i forgot all my history in it , no replays too
-----
I try to post the picture
Attached Thumbnails
MeAnime.jpg  
Last edited by Psyk067; Jan 25, 2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
history:i play Toribash alot and i don't have much of a social life. and i don't play other games on pc so i'm very active on toribash
p.s. i don't have Skype
reasons i would like to join [zero]:because it's a good clan and i believe it has something to offer to the Toribash community. i will get the word out about the clan, and i will try my best to support the clan, and be loyal and contribute 100% of my ability to everyone that's in the clan.

Well, your application seems alright, but we would like to see more of you in action in-game so we can better judge your skills.

Originally Posted by Noob View Post
Why hello Zero.

I joined toribash back in 2009 with my first account Havock007. Sense then I have been playing on and off. I remember seeing you guys from time to time when you guys were more active and official and I was really sad when I saw you guys die. Now that you are reviving I would love to help out and maybe we can be official once again.

I play and post all the time. As you see I have Tori-prime so I am obviously on the forums a lot and my global rank in tb is 1700 and I am only a blue belt. So I am skilled. I love betting and dueling and have had up to 290k at one time sense I have made this account.

My main Avatar is banned till april cause I got a 400k loan from ferras assuming that I was going to be able to buy tc on Christmas but I didnt get the money cause my mother had to pay bills and blah blah long story short I didnt get money like i expected and I was banned for not being able to pay him back.

Your application seems to fit the criteria, but for now, wait till further notice.

Originally Posted by Psyk067 View Post
Hey, im Psyk0 (James)
I would like to join our clan because i never join a real clan on Toribash so it would be something new for me
I have Skype and Steam
And its been a long time i didnt play Toribash so i forgot all my history in it , no replays too
-----

We would like your application to be more explicit, such as more information about you in real life. Also, as soon as you can get replays, we would like to see them.
Balance is key.
p.s. i don't have Skype but i do have steam my steam name is ron0975

Please give us a little more time to discuss your application.

Originally Posted by Noob View Post
Why hello Zero.

I heard a few things about you from external sources, but that shouldn't impact our decision that much. You've been excepted and we'll be monitoring you for a few weeks. Oh, do you have a Skype so I can add you to the group?

Originally Posted by Psyk067 View Post
Hey, im Psyk0 (James)
I have Skype and Steam
-----

Well, I personally would've liked a little more information about you in the application; as well as a better overall structure. However, you seem pretty nice so we'll invite you to stay with us. Be sure to post on our discussion thread and come in-game every once in a while. Skype?
Write this on skype: [email protected]
And what u mean more about myself? what you want to know?
Last edited by Psyk067; Jan 25, 2015 at 04:56 PM.
name: Parker
belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
history: I have been playing for about 3 years now, and i'm also a wrestler in real life so i guess that helps a little, but yeah.
prior clan's: FairyTale
games played:3697 with a win ratio of 49%
favourite mod/mod's: aikido/aikidobigdojo
reasons i would like to join [zero]: Well I was in the zero that died and generally I would love a commited warring clan and this is perfect!