Toribash
Original Post
[z] ☯ Zen Recruitment ☯

Welcome to Zen recruitment thread! Here's the place for you to post your application and be part of our team.

Basic Requirements

Fluency in English.

In-game and forum activity.

Maturity.

Application

The application must be made in free format and should contain basic information such as:

Personal information. (name, age and anything else you consider important about you, your personality)

Timezone/GMT. (If you don't know your GMT, use this link)

Tell us your story in Toribash. You own or have owned another account in the game? Which one? Have you ever been banned or committed an infraction? Tell us about it. Have you ever been in another clan? Which One?

You're active on the forum and in-game? Rate your activity between 0-10.

What's your favorite and best mod.? Do you have artistic skills or some extra thing that can contribute to the clan?

Why do you want to be part of Zen?

Submit one or two replays representing your ability.

In some cases, this application will be the first contact between us, then we need to know you as much as possible through it, so put some effort on it.

Evaluation process

From the moment you post your application, you'll already be under an evaluation process. The votes will be made internally and the result will be posted as soon as we come to a conclusion.

Be patient, your application has not been forgotten, wait for the answer before posting unnecessary things.

In cases of rejection, you will need to wait five days before posting a new application.

Questions?

If you have any questions send me a PM, the same can be done with Swaves.

Good luck and stay Zen!

Last edited by Larm; Jan 9, 2015 at 01:35 AM.
Hey, so I'd like to apply for this clan.

Name: Boerhae
Timezone: -5
Toribash Story: No alts, no bans, no infractions, and my previous clan list can be found in my signature :P
Forum Activity: 9 out of 10
Game Activity: 8 out of 10
Favorite/Best Mod: Lenshu
Skills: I'm a good writer, if you ever need a good clan story or something.
Why I want to be in Zen: It's small at the moment, I'd love to help get it off the ground, and I met Larm and he's a pretty nice guy. My current clan is dead and Zen seems like a good fit.

Replays will be in the post below!
-----
Here they are.
Attached Files
Express Leg Removal.rpl (87.9 KB, 3 views)
SAVE.rpl (78.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Boerhae; Jan 9, 2015 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Larm View Post
Application

The application must be made in free format

Boerhae,

You mentioned the necessary information, but incorrectly and briefly. You're a nice guy, but will need to improve this application. As you already know, the clan is not formed just by me and we have rules to follow. Sorry, at the moment the answer is no.

But as this is the first application that has been received, you'll be able to correct what is needed and post a new application, this time, following the recommendation above.

Thank you for applying.
@Borhae - Hardly any effort was made when creating the application, and you made the application in the wrong format. I'm voting "No".
I think the grammar could be a little bit better, but we'll improve that in time ;)

I think he's a cool person, I'm inviting him!
Hello, my name is Zwift. I live in California and I would be interested in becoming apart of Zen. I have had Toribash since 2012, so I have a lot of experience in the game.This is my alt and I am at 6th Dan Black Belt.The first ever mod I've played was aikido.I have kept on with the mod until now.My main mods are Aikido Big Dojo,and Boxshu Mushu v3.The past clans I've been in are Risk, Nitro,and Legion.I know what to expect during clan wars and such.My activity in-game is high.On the other hand, my forum activity isn't too bad.I can be a handful in wars sometimes, but I can have my bad days like everyone would have.Thats pretty much it and I hope to be a part of Zen
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I think the grammar could be a little bit better, but we'll improve that in time ;)

I think he's a cool person, I'm inviting him!