Ranking
Hello, I'm Frankie, I live in North Carolina. I am only 13, but have been told I am mature, and I would like to join Zen. I originally started toribash in 2010, the account is forgotten now. My favorite/main mods are aikido big dojo, boxshu mushu, all of the ushu mods, and taekkyon. My past clans are, Oxidus(Ran by me), Godly, Nitro, and Steel. I have been told I am good with helping out during clan wars and clan donations(however, currently broke). My in-game activity level would be moderate, however, my forum activity is really high(I may not post a lot, but I do lurk). I have my bad days, like today, just like everyone else.
Well, that's all I have to say, and I hope you will accept me into the brotherhood(Since there are no girls) that is zen.
Attached Files
1.rpl (22.0 KB, 4 views)
2.rpl (27.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Frankie518; Jan 16, 2015 at 02:11 PM.
Hi I am Tyler, or Smiter and I am 15 years old. My GMT is currently -5:00, but that might be changing within the next two years. I have been started playing toribash in 2011 when my friend introduced me to this game and have been playing on and off since. I have had 2 infractions and have never been banned before. I have had a few white belt alts, but none that I actually remember playing on. I am very active on forum and in game, but have occasional breaks from the game lasting around 2 months. Although I always come back to playing this game one time or another. I have been in a few clans before from oldest to newest they went iCoF, Raku, and TheGod, and the reasons for me not being in them is when I was in iCoF it died and no one did anything in it. Raku I became inactive for about 2 months and I was kicked from it, and TheGod clan was like a week ago and no one ever came on except for the time they invited me into the clan.

I have some skill in single player but I am much better at multiplayer. I generally play akidobig, akido, and greykido, but I also have some fun in wushu, mushu, and boxshu mushu from time to time, althought I'm not the greatest at it. I have done some dueling before, but never really got interested in it, thought it teached me out to play under pressure really well.
Attached Files
akidosave.rpl (65.4 KB, 6 views)
done.rpl (162.3 KB, 2 views)
Yes. Yes. Yes.

I love the application, he's a good bloke and a good player!
Originally Posted by doollars View Post
I don`t know what to do
-----
ok I liv in serbia belgrade name of my streat is bruska11x I have more alt and I have 11 years
my alts are maxxxim004 playi aleksije0 aleksije09 manemen321 and ......
I joined 2012
I didn`t be in clans so I dont know what to do so I whink to I applyed this page
and my eanglish is so bed

What the fuck was that?
Originally Posted by Frankie518 View Post
Hello, I'm Frankie, I live in North Carolina. I am only 13, but have been told I am mature, and I would like to join Zen. I originally started toribash in 2010, the account is forgotten now. My favorite/main mods are aikido big dojo, boxshu mushu, all of the ushu mods, and taekkyon. My past clans are, Oxidus(Ran by me), Godly, Nitro, and Steel. I have been told I am good with helping out during clan wars and clan donations(however, currently broke). My in-game activity level would be moderate, however, my forum activity is really high(I may not post a lot, but I do lurk). I have my bad days, like today, just like everyone else.
Well, that's all I have to say, and I hope you will accept me into the brotherhood(Since there are no girls) that is zen.

I liked the application, and how Swaves said, we need fresh blood. Welcome.
Originally Posted by Smiter View Post
Hi I am Tyler, or Smiter and I am 15 years old. My GMT is currently -5:00, but that might be changing within the next two years. I have been started playing toribash in 2011 when my friend introduced me to this game and have been playing on and off since. I have had 2 infractions and have never been banned before. I have had a few white belt alts, but none that I actually remember playing on. I am very active on forum and in game, but have occasional breaks from the game lasting around 2 months. Although I always come back to playing this game one time or another. I have been in a few clans before from oldest to newest they went iCoF, Raku, and TheGod, and the reasons for me not being in them is when I was in iCoF it died and no one did anything in it. Raku I became inactive for about 2 months and I was kicked from it, and TheGod clan was like a week ago and no one ever came on except for the time they invited me into the clan.

I have some skill in single player but I am much better at multiplayer. I generally play akidobig, akido, and greykido, but I also have some fun in wushu, mushu, and boxshu mushu from time to time, althought I'm not the greatest at it. I have done some dueling before, but never really got interested in it, thought it teached me out to play under pressure really well.

Wow, Smiter! Yes, without thinking twice.

Welcome dude.
Hello Zen,my name is Igors and i am eight years old.I've been playing this game since like two years or so and i cannot stop playing this game it means so much to me so I would rate my forum activity 7/10 I don't post but maybe in this clan i will have a chance to talk about stuff,my in game activity is 10/10,so i mostly spend my time on playing toribash all day not stopping.
I live in the United Kingdom but i come from Latvia,my English is pretty good since im the best kid in the class so I learn alot of stuff about things,so you wouldn't see me make wrong answer unless I make a little mistake so i would post good information if i have to.
I don't have skill i might get one from your clan mates so this is why i want to join your clan,I want to become better and achieve lots of good stuff and get well known.
I am an alt,my main is black belt and the name is PureBear99,my main account is well know but i want to start fresh and have a bigger life in toribash,i am starting to gain friends and reach some strong and brutal people to challenge,although it is hard since lots of people are starting to join and other people gain belts and ranks,so it is kinda scary for me at the moment.
I will post my replays later i hope that doesn't bother you and have a nice day,KeshDawg
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
I see there's a lot of potential for someone half my age, I'll discuss it with Larm.