Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you want guitarookid in?
Yes
6 Votes / 85.71%
No
1 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
guitarookid
A guitarist? A kangaroo? Or just a kid?

Guitarookid likes to talk, tell jokes, he's Awesome, and he's an Old Schooler! Meaning that he joined and registered the game before version 3.0. Holy shit.

Anyways, vote! It's a big yes from me.
Oh, sorry I totally forgot this. But my vote?
IT'S A BIG AND BLOODY YES
Any questions about that?
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
A guitarist? A kangaroo? Or just a kid?

Guitarookid likes to talk, tell jokes, he's Awesome, and he's an Old Schooler! Meaning that he joined and registered the game before version 3.0. Holy shit.

Anyways, vote! It's a big yes from me.

For the record, I'm all three (Well, I'm only sixteen. I don't quite count that as being a kid anymore, so much as I call it a young adult). Anyway~ I'm not going to vote for myself, because if I did vote, I'd -- of course-- have voted a yes for myself. The only problem is, that I can't see the results without voting, so I guess I'll have to wait for the poll to close XD.
EDIT: Yes, I can. There's a little tab below the poll, that says "See Poll Results". Well, that's a boost of ego for me, now isn't it? XD.
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Well, if an Awesome person makes an application sure, why not. But we (=you) should stop lurking the forums for more members. Lets see how things go with these, we just got 3 more and I really cannot see anyone voting a no for guitarookid so thats 4 new members in a quite a short while. Not bad seeing that a couple of days ago we only had 4 + Randoma and no applications that could be takes seriously.

I second the text in the bold, guitarookid is Awesome, and for once I actually met this new recruit in game.(Even if it was for a few minutes.)
Ah! Well, I'm glad you all take a liking to me~
I do have to ask, though, I've been lurking around the Blood Clan's forums for a while... Only four people voted on the poll-- does that mean that I have the spot, or am I to wait for more input? Either way is fine, but I really do have an interest in joining you all.
Wait a bit more, untill 16th at max, less if ppl vote quick
Clan Blood Leader
Y, also you can ignore that "no" vote, it's some KING7Kai's vote. Anyone know? He has the same birthday as me tho', Idk about year, he has his year hidden.
Clan Blood Leader
I think he's a fag who lurks around every clan forum and votes in every poll.
We should ignore him... For now.
So that's who voted no... Meh... Didn't think it would be anyone in our clan.

*cheer*