Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] SandLizards
SANDLIZARDS

Welcome, you're no doubt eager to learn about this new clan, so let us begin with some Q & A.

What is a SandLizard? I hear you ask.

Websters Universial Dictionary describes a Sand Lizard as:

"A species of lizard found on the continent of Europe and in Southern England &c., Lacerta agilis, laying eggs in the sand"

This is no doubt irrelevent to our clan, but informative nonetheless.

Formed yesterday at Circa. 2.04 am, The SandLizards clan has grown rapidly - from once an thought festering in a cesspool of ideas, into a Toribash thread.

Oh, I see - yet I still want to know more.

More? you ask.
This video will explain the SandLizards with a more in-depth perspective:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIs3sNK05KE

Yes.
Indeed.

What about Members and Joining?
The SandLizards Clan already has around Zero to Infinite members, but for those interested in joining. Don't hesitate to send our leader a message.

To join, you will be subjected to many Auditing sessions and Personality Tests, before we completly brainwash you, steal all your money and leave you naked and dead in our hotel.

This sounds like a pretty cool clan! Who is your Leader?
As much as we'd like to believe our clan as a non-totalitarian Communist party, our leader is Lord 3407.

In conclusion to this thread, the SandLizards are basically Gods. If you ever happen to pass a SandLizard in a sever, feel free to send them Toricredits, if not - just honour their existence.

Thank you.

Hopefully more content soon.
This DSC post is made of win.

You're still missing a story, but so far I'm liking it - a lot.

Good luck!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
"To join, you will be subjected to many Auditing sessions and Personality Tests, before we completly brainwash you, steal all your money and leave you naked and dead in our hotel."

Rofl.. good luck.
rickm, this will be your warning. More of this behavior will result in a weeklong ban.

Also, don't hate the SandLizards. They were doing it right and everything.

~ManBreakfast