Name:Elocin
How Much In Game:5
Forum: 3
Best Mods:aikido,judo
Do you Enter Tourneys:some times
Who Recommended you:no one
Anything Else:
100%@***
uhm rapmaster kick/banned myself and a member of my clan during a war because he was loosing and raged. so screenshots have been taken he has been reported. thought i aught to let you know
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
Name/Nickname: random1212
How Much In Game: try to get on at least once a day and play at least 1 hour
Forum Activity: i dont go on the forums tht much but i do wen i check stuff on it
Best Mods:judo and judofrac
Do You Enter Tourneys?: yes i enter tourneys at least once
Who Recommended You?: no one recommended me, i was look throu the clans and this one seem to look cool!!
Anything Else:im a brown belt in this game and i would like to join a clan for once
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
uhm rapmaster kick/banned myself and a member of my clan during a war because he was loosing and raged. so screenshots have been taken he has been reported. thought i aught to let you know

Oh cool he raged at me like 3 times after every time I've beaten him in a fight.
Also congrats on chiefrex death member for quitting during a 500tc lenshuu tournament. Nobody ever posts here, I'm guessing this is an invite only clan now? Most of the members haven't even posted in here and I think it is reasonable for this clan to be shutdown. The leader is also never on, but rap is usually on ingame.

So technically this is a clan that was failing from the start, then the leader made a fast decision of ranking up people. Rapmaster was promoted co-leader because he fought piepwn and won. Please some forum admin, or super mods or such. If you could think about a shutting this down it would probably be best for the community. Just being active ingame and having a little tag that says death, and raging in wars doesn't mean this is a real clan. Highly doubt there has been an activity check in a while now. Only people that haven't been on in over a week are Rapmaster and tacknife but he is a new member.

If your a forums admin, or person with forum powers, plead take your time to read this. Thank you.
Last edited by Molotov5; Aug 7, 2012 at 06:28 AM.
Name/Nickname oliboy1235,oliveboy0
How Much In Game (1-10):10/10
Forum Activity (1-10):10/10
Best Mods: wushu and aikedo
Do You Enter Tourneys (lobbies #40-48 and GMTourney)?:yes alot
Who Recommended You?:no one
Anything Else: thank you for reading this and please consider my application
-----
btw im blacck belt
Last edited by oliboy1235; Aug 12, 2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
app
Name/Nickname brawller111