Ranking
Original Post
ATTN: 73CHEVELLE
You have been deemed a douchebag by Neved and I. I realize that it was infact a BAD IDEA to ever soil our precious clan name with your shallow filthy ass. I tolerated you at first, but now realize your not changing. Take off the tag chev, and go back to runescape and manp0rn you fuked up perv.

BTW... Ill be forwarding your documented actions to WHATEVER clan you happen to join so you recieve a prompt booting. Ill make sure your ass is never in a reputable clan.
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 13, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
go ahead and join DAT or whatever you were planning on hopping to next, as we really don't give a shit.

have fun getting denied asshole, cause you're not welcome here either
why, not at all otherone! see, it started when i went to chevvy the crappy car's server, miraculously dubbed as "TCaP". after that, he refused to op us, muted us constantly, and from all points abused his op he fspecced pnut while pnut was fighting me so he could get to the top, but theres more than that.

he has taken his tag off, and is probably being denied by DAT at this very moment.
Yes, he has abused our trust, respect, and has ruined what our name really means. TCaP is a proud clan and will not tolerate failures.
I've seen chev ingame before.
I can attest to his douchebaggery.
As an admin he continuously muted and kicked me until i threatened to report him.

Then he tried to act as if it were a joke.

Good luck on your new clan chev. <---sarcasm.

Don't worry, I for one still respect your clan. At first I thought he was joining TTF and was about to warn, but saw that it was TCaP. I wanted to give him a chance. Sorry about not posting, but I didn't want to intrude on your clan business then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Chev, save it for someone who cares, we know why we were muted.
lol, we weren't spamming, why the hell would we spam our own server? i was making a joke, and pnut was talking.

as for you, you were in your usual state of douchebaggery.

muting us for caps which we only used once, even though we were joking and not spamming. being a hypocrite and muting me for pointing it out. over all, stfu, you are currently unable to defend yourself.
Last edited by Neved; Oct 13, 2008 at 03:50 AM.