Toribash
pwn, i would much rather post it here(i'm such a lazy fag) but i have no idea how to. dakid, what were you trying to do in that last post?
Last edited by jaatb1143; Mar 9, 2009 at 01:05 AM.
no, my mom won't let me call anyone she doesn't know, and i never got around to getting a email, and i rlly don't want to get grounded for a long long long time so i kinda have to post it on here. listen, i'll post it on here just to show you how it looks, so you can critique me about it. we'll go from there. i need to know whether to save it to a jpeg, a bitman, watever and then how to upload it on to this forum. personally, it makles me lulz everytime i look at it. hey guys by the by Bitz139 is in our group now.
Last edited by jaatb1143; Mar 11, 2009 at 08:41 PM.
i feel like i need to get stoned or sumthing. listen, pwn3r is no longer in the clan and tony probly doesn't even know that this thread exists. i'm getting very impatient. if nobody posts here within one week you can remove me from the roster and thats official. one week, after that i am no longer in this clan.
I have not seen the Leader post.
This is bad.
VERY bad.

Proud founder and leader of [POLICE]
3169pwn3r told me the other day that he had quit the clan. i put a lot of effort into it but i dont think its gonna make it