Toribash
If we have a pro marketeer in OSHI, let's give him the items then he'll use his pro marketeer skills then boom, insta-tc.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Originally Posted by masterexploder77 View Post
If we have a pro marketeer in OSHI, let's give him the items then he'll use his pro marketeer skills then boom, insta-tc.

Well, I happen to be pretty good at marketing at other games, but I never really tried the toribash market, so if we have someone better, that'd be good

Although I do have to check the market anyway
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I think we should have a replay thread for the replay makers in this organization
Also, I'm a good betting server maker.. i could help with betting servers and stuff i made a 16k TC profit for my clan 3 weeks ago
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
that's nice but we need a 50k profit bru...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Well, I happen to be pretty good at marketing at other games, but I never really tried the toribash market, so if we have someone better, that'd be good

Although I do have to check the market anyway

If you're good at marketing there, then why not practice marketing here? :P
Last edited by masterexploder77; Mar 25, 2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Originally Posted by masterexploder77 View Post
If you're good at marketing there, then why not practice marketing here? :P

Mostly because I have no clue how much stuff is worth ;)

I'll lurk around in the market to get up to date with prices.
oh kewl i haven't sold stuffz since a year now XD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I've been thinking about actually using the passworded subforum we have. Any suggestions what to do with it?

We can make a list of people that help me make events there so the rest doesn't know what the event will be for fairness, but I am willing to consider other stuff to do with it.
I used to have the password.
Then went inactive and lost it.
GOD DOMMOT.
But it could be useful for the judges?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I used to have the password.
Then went inactive and lost it.
GOD DOMMOT.
But it could be useful for the judges?

Good point. Should be useful.