Toribash
Hello im Volltic
Belt:Black belt
Past clans:Lac,Oguentum,and other:why i left bc the clan was not looking for anyone to help out so i was not needed and my replays were not being use
Things about me:i like to be helpful always no matter what.I like to draw cartoons and thinking about being a cartoon artist for a job.I also love to cook and watch the morning sun.
I love to help those in need in toribash teach them basics etc.
And i like to help elderly in my free time in real life
Alpha hope you enjoy
YO WHO IS YOU B?
Hello.

I would like to apply for [Alpha]. This clan seems very skilled. I recently ran into some alpha members and they were total kick ass. I think I would fit in to Alpha very well. I currently play judo,wushu,judofrac,abd. I've seen lots of [Alpha] Members play this mod and are very skilled at it.

Belt: Brown

Thank you for reading my application.
-----
f
Last edited by MJKidUSA; Aug 8, 2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt:Green (Have't played in 4/5 years 4th Dan on other account)
Timezone:EST (USA)
Reason to join: Looking for a clan to join want to play with a team.
Reason to accept: Experienced player, pretty chill good player.
How can I help: Best gametypes (TK, akido, lenushu)
Can I play poker: Yes I can I play often. I have a Pokerstars account and play on XBL.
Replays:Listed Below
Cool things:Was in a toribash montage (Video Deleted)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=101339
Attached Files
2.rpl (71.7 KB, 2 views)
4.rpl (79.3 KB, 2 views)
7.rpl (79.4 KB, 2 views)
rcarey: We're considering your app. Need to hear from more members :V

Murcinary: no from me, sorry. I don't know you.

PS: Alpha could really benefit from a few more good aikido players. Just throwing this out there.
Hello. My name is Myles, More known as MJKIDUSA (Or madman) I am very good at wushu and judofrac, I feel like I would fit in alpha very well. I am currently brown belt and I need a very good clan like alpha. I currently play 4-5 hours a day or even more sometimes. I have been in the following clans: Nitro,Apex,Monk. I was kicked because they said I was a "Bad Player" Yet I won them 3 wars each. I want a loyal clan that will not use me for my skill. This clan seems very mature, like me. Thanks for reading my application. - MJKIDUSA
I am interested to join Aplha.
Hello, I am interested to join Aplha. I Think you wanna know why. So this is why: I Think i'll fit in the clan, and I'm pretty good at mushu, wushu and spar. I'm 2nd dan. I know the joints very good. I'm very excited to join this clan, and would be very happy if you guys would accept me.
-Hypersaint
Last edited by Hypersaint; Aug 18, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
In a forest stands a clan house,
Stabberz looked through the window,
saw a Odlov thinking past
and he knocked upon the door
"Stabberz, Stabberz let me in,"
"I would like to have a drink"
"Odlov, Odlov come inside,"
"and let's have a cup of Mdm"
Ill finish when I'm home from school. Sorry for invasion but I like poems
Last edited by Micah; Aug 21, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
In a forest stands a clan house,
Stabberz looked through the window,
saw a Odlov thinking past
and he knocked upon the door
"Stabberz, Stabberz let me in,"
"I would like to have a drink"
"Odlov, Odlov come inside,"
"and let's have a cup of Mdm"
Ill finish when I'm home from school. Sorry for invasion but I like poems

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you been just spending all of your time in Pre-Evolution trying to join eVo and recently got rejected?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you been just spending all of your time in Pre-Evolution trying to join eVo and recently got rejected?

I'm not applying it's just a poem.

Edit: and you're not wrong I've been there for a very very long time, about as long as I've been playing toribash. "sorry for invasion but I like poems"
Last edited by Micah; Aug 22, 2014 at 04:33 AM.