Toribash
Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
You forget even if you got the items you have to be accepted...

No he doesn't:
Originally Posted by Tivo View Post
So if you guys would consider me that would be great. Let me know, Thanks!

[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Thats what i was implying. Im am asking to be accepted in to the organization and for the help to get what i need for the requirements. I have played with NewbLuck and i won a tournament that JePoY hosted. Im not a bad player and im sure they will comfirm that. The reasons i would like to join have been stated in my first post. I have always been didicated to whatever i do. I hardly leave clans if i am apart of them, i pretty much stay with them until they die, if they die. So if you guys are willing to work with me im willing to work with you and improve the ToriBash environment. If the answer is no, then the answer is no. I will continue to do what i do and eventually try again later down the road. Thanks for reading!
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
I'm out, nothing personal... I'm keeping bnw joints, but im getting a different color blood and such, bye.
Same, getting boring. I never see anybody on anyways. And even when I do they won't talk to me.

Was fun.
idle
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Grayscale & Gayscale = Failscale.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

i i'm toricash i want to join th bnw organization...
my tori have no personalized iteam but i'm searching at pure relax quick silver forces and black primary an secondary gradient...
can i joing? pm me please have a good black and whited day... .-toricash-
you have to have black and white joints,torso,textures, and blood.
if you dont then you cant join
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic