Toribash
Original Post
Can't rank up belts?
So I've been playing for 2 days now and I finally got to green belt.

I've been playing with my friend and after everygame it says "Yuu need 100 wins for blue belt" or something along those lines...Even if i win. it did this when I was white belt aswell. Anyone know a fix? It's getting annoying....

Ps: My friend levels up perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by Munterfunk View Post
So I've been playing for 2 days now and I finally got to green belt.

I've been playing with my friend and after everygame it says "Yuu need 100 wins for blue belt" or something along those lines...Even if i win. it did this when I was white belt aswell. Anyone know a fix? It's getting annoying....

Ps: My friend levels up perfectly fine.

Have you checked your achievements?It shows you are Green Belt.

Click this to view your Achievements:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=Munterfunk
there click blue belt achievement,it will show how much QI or games you need to play to get Blue Belt.
It shows you have 100 QI,which means you need to play 100 more games to get blue belt Achievement.

Also the Achievement image lags most of time,always try to view the achievement tab always.
Instead of viewing the Achievement image.
For instance your Achievements show you have "Violence Perfected" achievement achieved.
but the image shows its not achieved.:this is what i mean i hope this solves your problems.
Last edited by jigyansu; Dec 23, 2012 at 06:21 AM.
Win cap, there's a limit to how many wins are recorded in a 24 hour period to keep farming under control.

That's why the number for the next belt didn't go down.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you