Ranking
There seems to be a pattern
Bad app
Great app
Bad app
Great app
The can join us denied, other dude, accepted, Im on my phone so is hard to remember names sorry.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Greetings, Im MvpFlapperJacks Aka MvpFlapper (because the number of letters u can submit for a name is too short. I would like to join ur clans because you guys seems awesome and i see DarkFox everywhere on the servers so i know your active. I did happen to be evaluated but i never got my answer. I was invited so i guess i didnt make it. But i did win all of dem but once. Im good at akido, judo,and lenshu. The basics. Anyway i hope im accepted into ur clan
MvpFlapperJacks Aka MvpFlapper
King of Pancakes and Waffles
Originally Posted by MvpFlapper View Post
Greetings, Im MvpFlapperJacks Aka MvpFlapper (because the number of letters u can submit for a name is too short. I would like to join ur clans because you guys seems awesome and i see DarkFox everywhere on the servers so i know your active. I did happen to be evaluated but i never got my answer. I was invited so i guess i didnt make it. But i did win all of dem but once. Im good at akido, judo,and lenshu. The basics. Anyway i hope im accepted into ur clan

You could work on your grammar a little bit, but otherwise this app is pretty good.
Name:Matas12351
Belt: Brown
Reason: i feel like one day i become good player.several times i fight vs hampa and win ^^.i want to lpay with funny peoples like as you guys. so yeah i don't know what to say more ^^
Originally Posted by matas12351 View Post
Name:Matas12351
Belt: Brown
Reason: i feel like one day i become good player.several times i fight vs hampa and win ^^.i want to lpay with funny peoples like as you guys. so yeah i don't know what to say more ^^

1. You say you want to become a good player, but you have beaten HAMPA??
2.Hampa has played multiplayer last time on December 17!
3.it has to be free form!
4. You are denied, liar! Come back in one week!!
Hello Guys I am NuggetSor I am A 2nd Dan And Ive Been playing this game for a year I Am Very Skilled In my opinion And I Love Aikidobigdojo Because I am a Boss at it xD And i am 14 Years old And my Style of Fighting is very Unusual But It Is a Very Good style I left My Clan because its dead And If I could Join the Clan it would be Awsome You Will not Regret Inviting me To Your clan Goodbye Have a Good day .
Hello Guys I am NuggetSor I am A 2nd Dan And Ive Been playing this game for a year I Am Very Skilled In my opinion And I Love Aikidobigdojo Because I am a Boss at it xD And i am 14 Years old And my Style of Fighting is very Unusual But It Is a Very Good style I left My Clan because its dead And If I could Join the Clan it would be Awsome You Will not Regret Inviting me To Your clan Goodbye Have a Good day .

Meh, Accepted.
we have alot of blue and brown belts,, we would like to recruit some of black belts..so, its kinda hard to just accept a blue/brown into our clan . but if u still intend to join, u can ask our leader @Viddah, and try to fight against him,so he'll know how good u are and sorry for the late post.
may i join i dont drink and im 2nd dan DD plz let me join one of my friends is in this clan it is kazumaxx
URMAHGUD U DUNT DRANK ACCEPTERETETERE TAKE THE JOIN INVITE URMAGHERD.
God I'm so hammered pls halp hamnpu
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.