Toribash
Original Post
Am I going crazy?
I was on the Xbox Live Marketplace last night and I saw that Fable 2 and the DLC was free. So, my question is, can anyone confirm this or am I going crazy?
It is free, my friend downloaded it, dunno what they are trying to achieve by making it free but hey, free games (Y)
When I go onto lives marketplace on das interwebz I see two downloads for fable2.

One that has a price and is 7gb large and one that is free and is only 2gb large. Both says to be the full game, both have the exact same rating, I am confused.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/sv-SE/ga...4d5307f1/?of=7

If it really is free...Then fnuck me, I paid around 50-55euros for that game.
Dirt dosen't need luck
As of September 2009, the entire Fable II game is available for download through Microsoft's Xbox Live Game Marketplace. The downloadable version of the game is broken up into 5 game episodes that play identical to the disc version of the game. The first episode of the game is free to download, while Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 can be purchased within the game. The downloadable version features the complete version of the disc-based game, as well as full compatibility with the previously released game add-ons, "Knothole Island" and "See the Future". In addition, any player who purchased the disc version after the first episode can transfer all savedata.

From wikipedia
It finished downloading a couple of hours ago and I just played it, it seems that the 2gig download will only let you get to Bowerstone, then you have to buy the rest.
The first episode of the game is free to download, while Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 can be purchased within the game

Quoted from the post above you.