Toribash
Original Post
Farmville
What the hell is up with Farmville. It's perhaps the worst rpg/rts game in the history of the universe. I never played it for fear of becoming a hopeless addict and having my life consumed by facebook, but if any people out there have played it and liked it or hated it. What is the deal?
idk i play it sometimes its is actuly boring... w8 4days for a stupid plant to grow
there is 2h plants to
Originally Posted by brenosaurusrex View Post
What the hell is up with Farmville. It's perhaps the worst rpg/rts game in the history of the universe. I never played it for fear of becoming a hopeless addict and having my life consumed by facebook, but if any people out there have played it and liked it or hated it. What is the deal?

How do you know it might be the worst rpg/rts game if you haven't played it?
I played it for a while. It was really repetitive, and I kept on playing it because I'm slightly OCD or something.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It's really addicting. But I just play it to kill time. It's not that bad once you actually get it going.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I am something like 21 lvl or something but im bored now!!
Last edited by Pirate_old; Apr 11, 2010 at 04:28 PM.
Click Here for free items!!!
farmville..where you can learn to become a farmer.
like said before...i used to play to waste time.
<3
It's so the cool people on Facebook can play an RPG without seeming 'nerdy'. How sad.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
It's for people who don't have a proper rig to clay proper games. Kinda like runescape but waaaaay worse.

Also, some kid spent over a thousand of his moms money on the game without her permission. The company didn't give a refund. Which is gay since the stuff you buy in those games are 100% digital.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]