Ranking
Original Post
xbox 360 vs ps3
hey guys,im finally deciding to *try*and get a job.
anyways,i was wondering,360 or ps3?
i don't know much about them except for the fact that x box 360 live isn't free,even the new 360 can get ring of death,and the ps3 has shitloads of hackers and is free,with a shitty INTERNET connection.

help me pl0x.

also,if i were to buy a 360,should i buy the 4g?because,i don't want the 250g,all i want to download onto it is black ops and mw2.should i just you a flash?
anyways,plox.
thankx all
*****MW2$$PROD*****
*BEAST^360'S^BEAST*
There is no practical difference between the PS3 and 360. Sure you have to pay for internet on the 360 which is extremely retarded, but other than that its the same.
The PS3 is cheaper, more powerful, better graphics, the 360 is nice too.

Bottom line? Get whatever your friends have, Microsoft doesn't allow cross-platform gaming, so if they have a different console to you then you won't be able to play with them, and the controls are different so at a LAN you will find it annoying to change.
Oh boy, a fanboy thread, anyways, what gorman said is pretty much everything you need to know. Oh and the 360 is cheaper, not the PS3.
Σ
Yes, but the PS3 ONLY DOES EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by PressPlay View Post
also,if i were to buy a 360,should i buy the 4g?because,i don't want the 250g,all i want to download onto it is black ops and mw2.should i just you a flash?
anyways,plox.
thankx all

You can download onto an Xbox360!? I wasn't informed of this!
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Yes you can Darke (obvious PS3 fanboy.) You wouldn't need 250gb for saving your game :v
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Games/FullGames

I would just base it on what my friends play like Gorman said. They both have plenty of pros and cons but it really amounts to having fun with your friends.
Actually, I'm with Nintendo. I just root for Sony since the thread didn't mention the Wii.

Back to topic, the Xbox has the ease of having online capabilities compared to the PS3. Onto the games, 360 has Gears of War, Halo and Forza. PS3 has MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, Resistance, God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5.

If the PS3 gets a price cut anytime soon, get it. If not, then everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
I prefer the 360, I think it has a better community, and I prefer the shape of the controls, I hate the PS3 small thin ones, even though you can buy thicker ones but yeah.

and most importantly, the 360 only games such as Halo, and Gears of War I love so that's another reason along with the fact my friends play on the same console, if they didn't what's the point? lol
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Ps3 have blue ray . one of the best blue ray player evar, wifi, aewsome games
and the onlyne interaction works fine to me i dont see any problem, no lags many ppl playng....

i was with the same doubt, and i made many research and bought a ps3, completely satisfied
[JollyR] [GATA]
First, get your "facts" right. Second, if you only want those two games, buy the one in which your friends play or the one that's cheaper for you. Both do pretty much the same for those two games. If you want any specific information about those consoles, search for it online.