water best drink

Accepted, welcome to the club

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

[Water]ryuu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Application
Hey all, my name is Kam (Hisato) and Im an older player. I started playing around 2012-13 and took a few breaks in between. Im looking for a community to play with and have fun with. I like to trick, spar, parkour and aikido but ill play anything really and im always down to learn and get better.
My discord is Kam#7198.
I want to be more active now that I have more time to do so and this clan seems like a fun place to be.
Thank you Frost for recommending this clan and I hope to hear back from you guys.
Yes I want Liquor
I'm IwatchOPM and I'm from the U.S. I've been in the Liquor discord for a while and I was told that I should put an application to join here by Kamy because people like Catana and others enjoy me being in the discord. I'd say that I'm a pretty chill and funny dude, though sometimes I overdo it. My main mods are Aikido and Lenshu and I'd say I'm pretty good at both. My Discord tag is Queue#2615 and I'm level 8 in the discord server.
Yo is that the real IwatchOPM? No.
i love cat person, so yes

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by IwatchOPM View Post
I'm IwatchOPM and I'm from the U.S. I've been in the Liquor discord for a while and I was told that I should put an application to join here by Kamy because people like Catana and others enjoy me being in the discord. I'd say that I'm a pretty chill and funny dude, though sometimes I overdo it. My main mods are Aikido and Lenshu and I'd say I'm pretty good at both. My Discord tag is Queue#2615 and I'm level 8 in the discord server.

Accepted. Welcome aboard our shitpost god

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello to everyone in liquor 8).
Gmt-3 – jooj#3304 – D4yr

-Aboutme-
Hello,i hope everyone is having a good day, my name is Gustavo, i am 16
years old turning 17 in the end of the year, I am from Brazil, I am playing
toribash since 2016, i mostly play Abd/Boxshu, my best mod is Abd and i love
making ukebash replays. I was addicted to cs go and dota 2, but not so long ago i
lost my steam account sooo i lost my addiction, i used to play alot, toribash 2 years ago but then i stopped, and had a little break, but now i am playing toribash nonstop,

I meet many cool guys from Liquor. And, here’s my reason to be apart of that Family,
as i already said “I meet many cool guys from Liquor”, joining that Family i’ll make me
be closer of that cool guys that are my friends, and not Only be closer, i wanna make new
friends , and it seems to be a very chill and cool clan.

Also i already did some course about progamming in python and in godot engine
which is a engine for making games but i dindnt finished, atleast not yet.

Well this is the end of my application, i hope yall liked ^-^.

'-'