Toribash
Alaistier, I lookes at your replay, on page 3, you vs bijon, Tama was right, don't let your elbows go above your head, looks very retarded.

Everything else was nice, style is beautiful. 8/10.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
When I first did this, I felt like it was total shit.
Now I only feel like it's half shit.
Attached Files
Lol, what made you change your mind?

Spar was nice, the times you got to your feet when you were down was cool, very realistic, although some times you looked like your elbows didn't know what to do. Style is beautiful, same as always.

Tamakuu's posing was too stiff. XD

8.5/10
I don't know why I changed my mind. I guess I wasn't as asleep.

Here's a spar I did yesterday with Nervoso. I was just trying to work on jumps, really.

Still rusty.. Really need to fix that.
Attached Files
Spar alaistier v nervoso.rpl (553.8 KB, 25 views)
Sup.

Your run was a bit generic.
You guys stuck together too much which caused so much bruise. That part didn't look too good.
Your legs were a bit stiff.
Overall realism was good.
I have to say, not your best spar.

8.5/10.
Alaistier v 1TheV 3: I only posted it because I liked the doublekick I did towards the end. I doubt I'm going to spar him anymore. It's always "it was an accident" when he pointwhores. Bullshit. There was a jumpkick I did where he put his arm in the way of my foot. Thanks. After that I got pissed and stopped giving a fuck about how shitty the replay was.

Alaistier v LargeKilla MatrixLobby: Another one where I'm not too proud of how I did. I got one massive wallflip, one smooth as fuck wallflip, and a cool sweep-to-wall-to-dismount. My starter was total shit.

Alaistier v D3m0nz quick: a short 850 frame with d3m0nz. He says I did pretty good, but I feel like I'm still in my slump. I really need to get back to where I was. I'm just not feeling as good as I did a few months ago.

I'm working on my jumps, but I don't really know what I should try to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

All C&C welcome as well, just make sure you specify which replay(s) you're referring to. Thanks.
Attached Files
spar alaistier v 1thev 3.rpl (632.8 KB, 21 views)
spar alaistier v d3m0nz quick.rpl (526.7 KB, 17 views)
Why do people watch my replays and not comment?

I'd really like some C&C. Advice would be great. Don't be afraid to be harsh.

I really like how these two turned out. They both have some minor parts where I messed up, but overall I think they are great.
Attached Files
spar alaistier v largekilla 3.rpl (901.6 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Jun 1, 2012 at 04:07 PM.
okay so as per your request I will try and C&C a bit

"spar alaistier v deadlybash 2f"
This one was pretty good, although it seems like you did a lot of direct contract -> extend movements making the movements a little bit choppy and less smooth. To improve on this rather than just extending contracted joints, extend it for a couple frames, then relax it so the transition looks smoother. Other than that bit, you did well.

"spar alaistier v largekilla 3"
In this one, it seems like you were still doing a bit of the aforementioned with the extending and contracting, but your movements were a lot smoother and humanlike. I also really enjoyed your spins and twists and etcetra.

Anyhow, Good job and keep the good work coming :3

Spar vs deadlybash: walking to your opponent is okay if you are going for the kickbox style, but when you're going for the more spinny style you should get alot of speed when running, or instead of running you can start setting it up with a crouched down position and twirl your way there.
The striking in this replay was lacking pretty bad, either you stopped your punch or hit it from an awkward position.

Tip: think about what you're going to do before you act. Have a setup for all your attacks, especially punches.

Spar vs largekilla3: first off, you should avoid bending your lumbar too much when you're running because you end up looking drunk.
After your choppy turn/kick the pace started to pick up and i enjoyed the whole replay.

tip: after doing a handplant spin/sweepkick, instead of doing the same thing again. Get yourself in a jumping stance and either punch or jump.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM