Ranking
Feelin the vibe with fallu,

Recected 0 times wooo

But still i suck pretty much. But you're really Close Alpha, keep the things that Tsuion said in mind and it'l be notime that you'll join.

But if you ask me, stop caring about joining. Have fun making replays instead of focusing on making them look good.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I'ma hop on this rejected 0 times train

Also what Xioi said. Don't base your entire Toribash career on joining ORMO, it's just distraction from becoming a replay god ;)
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
But if you ask me, stop caring about joining. Have fun making replays instead of focusing on making them look good.

@Alphan00b

pretty much this

it'd be a huge overstatement if I said "applying and joining this org was one of the worst mistakes i've ever made on this game".

i feel that this org only serves you well if you like accolades or are looking for some backing for pretentiousness.

joined this org a year or two ago hoping that joining would give me access to some exclusive assistance from really good replay makers, but learned that this org wasn't created for that purpose.

see you soon, guy
beware
the goblin
don't you mean understatement?

also i can agree to an extent, for some joining this org is one of the major goals of replaymaking, if you join here then you'll stop caring about shit or whatever blah blah blah. but saying joining this org is a mistake is stupid, if you don't like it then just leave or whatever.

edit for clarification: there is one con to joining ormo, and that is you might lose motivation to work on replays. thats it. thats all there is.
Last edited by Nearly; Nov 15, 2015 at 01:37 AM.
wow that
sucked
the con with joining ormo that i had was that i kinda was afraid of making replays
because
if youre in ormo people expect you to be good
so people expect my replays to be good and i felt like everything i did was reaallly bad
so i just ended up not making stuff and if i made something i didnt post it
8===D
not joining ormo doesnt mean you won't lose motivation

main loss for my motivation is that ive seen my own replays so many times that they just seem bland and horrible to me. especially throughout the editing process.

but yes there is the con to where people expect you to make good replays when you join ormo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo