Ranking
I went to donate to you but I literally have zero TC. Go figure huh?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I would donate to you but you would probably go gambling with my tc and I don’t want to associate myself with your haramfoolery.
Originally Posted by piss View Post
Im a nice guy (Missing apostrophe, I would recommend you just use “I am” but this is clearly informal)

pretty chill (There is no subject, put I’m before pretty chill)

and ive (Capitalize I’ve)

alot (alot is not a word)

I cant (Missing apostrophe)

i feel like (Capitalize I)

so just take my word on that (Missing comma after so)

its been stressful man, i aint even gonna lie to you (Missing apostrophe on both it’s and ain’t, no capitalization on I)

Its lead (Missing apostrophe)

I bet everything. I lost every bit of tc i had. (Preferably, if you have two short, simple sentences, a semi colon would be better to separate the two. Also capitalize the I)

Bro, i went into the betting lobby with 10 tc just hoping maybe id get a daily reward and be able to bet or some shit. (Capitalize the I, put a comma after tc, having maybe by itself doesn’t make sense, it would be better to have “just hoping, that, maybe, I’d…”, also, since there are so many contractions without apostrophes, I’m going to stop correcting them, put a comma after bet)

Down so bad. (Phrase, needs a subject)

I cant feed my clan, we got ppl starving. (Comma splice, you need a conjunction after the comma, a semicolon, or a period. Replace “got ppl” with “are”)

If we could all come together as a community and prove that toribash players are not infact toxic, we are helpful loving people with a passion for fighting, please send tc donations to my account, JkJaiden21. Thank you so much for your time. (Put a comma after community. Also, the entire first sentence is a run on. You can fix this by adding “we could prove that” before we are helpful. Also, add a comma after helpful. The comma after fighting is a comma splice.)

Guys SHHHH - Class is clearly in session xD
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

You're.Down.Bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
he turned his 10k from drK into 40k put some respect on his grind yall
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
he turned his 10k from drK into 40k put some respect on his grind yall

Its what I do for the people.
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet