Ranking
Original Post
HTOTM: Cube Head

You already know guys, head texture of the month is back once again, but with a sick new theme. The Cube head ! So, all you guys have to do is make a head texture for the new cube head item. As long as it is a head texture it works for us. Too easy!

•The texture needs to be made on this template (The template for the 2nd level of the head item, it can also be found attached to this post).

The Template

•No plagiarism, this isn't tolerated at all and is severely punishable

•Only one submission is allowed, which also means no alts used to submit two different heads. If you're collaborating with another artist, you can only submit that head.

•Collaborations are allowed, however in this scenario prizes will be split.

•A rough sketch or WIP is required to prove that it is a head in progress and not a pre-made head that you are reposting.

•Ensure to make your previews clear, show all aspects of your head and attempt to keep watermarks somewhat non-intrusive while still being effective.

•Post watermarked flats in this thread. It would be appreciated if you used your tori for 3D previews.

If you wish to receive the head item to test your textures, please reply with: "I have read the rules and would like the head item".
Once you have replied, within 2 days, an untradeable version of the cube head item will be sent to you (if that doesn't happen, please send Aliosa a message on forums).

Note: If you have submitted an entry, your item will be upgraded to the tradeable (normal version) of the head. Otherwise, the item will be removed from your inventory.
You can also get the item in the shop now.

The winner will receive the following:

1X

7X

75,000X

Honorable mentions will receive the following:

1X

3X

25,000X

The winners of the Previous
HTOTM were as follows:

March 25- LOVE

Will be judged by Event Squad!

JUDGING CRITERIA

We will stop accepting new entries on October 26th, 16:00/4 PM UTC

Attached Files
3443_2.tga (96.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by watermagic; Feb 13, 2022 at 06:02 PM.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
Due to misunderstandings i feel the need to make this more clear. You need to reply to this post with exactly what the rules said if you want the head item sent to you. You can have more words before/after that phrase but include it in your reply.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
item sent.
Originally Posted by aliosa View Post
Due to misunderstandings i feel the need to make this more clear. You need to reply to this post with exactly what the rules said if you want the head item sent to you. You can have more words before/after that phrase but include it in your reply.

I have read the rules and would like the head item
there we go

edit;
You've sent Cube Head (HTOTM) to destruidorp4.
Last edited by Charm; Sep 29, 2021 at 06:17 PM.
OI WHEN WE GETTING CUBE HEAD? OFF TOPIC
Last edited by Dior; Sep 29, 2021 at 01:44 AM.
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
HTOTM
I have read the rules and would like the head item.

edit:
You've sent Cube Head (HTOTM) to Semari.
Last edited by Charm; Sep 29, 2021 at 06:18 PM.
crack boom pow

edit:
You've sent Cube Head (HTOTM) to Life.
Last edited by Charm; Sep 29, 2021 at 06:18 PM.
R.I.P Static

edit:
You've sent Cube Head (HTOTM) to Yena.
Last edited by Charm; Sep 29, 2021 at 06:19 PM.
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be

edit:
You've sent Cube Head (HTOTM) to Goughy.
Last edited by Charm; Sep 29, 2021 at 06:19 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang

edit:
You've sent Cube Head (HTOTM) to Something.
Last edited by Charm; Sep 29, 2021 at 06:20 PM.
Something is better than nothing.